PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosis on this viral Internet feed??

kastillo
12-03-2013, 10:39 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/tippy-the-fainting-squirrel_n_4378809.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Anyone?

island rehabber
12-03-2013, 10:51 PM
There have been several posts about this story here on TSB today, starting with sleepy koala this morning. I posted a comment on that particular newsfeed because I felt it was necessary to trap that squirrel and bring it to a wildlife vet. Many things can cause wobblyness or tiltyness but doing nothing surely condemns this squirrel to a painful death by a predator, or by a fall.

I don't understand why some people found it funny or silly or anything but incredibly sad. Maybe I am losing my sense of humor....especially the 'fainting goat' comparison....:shakehead

kastillo
12-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't see the other thread. Wish we had an internet hacker that could trace ip addresses to the poster of the videos. If that's how it works anyway. I would love to trace some of these videos back to their source.

Chickenlegs
12-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Black squirrel, very green grass-- either the video is from quite awhile ago or from an area that has both ingredients (black squirrels and appropriate temps for green grass) this time of year. Nothing funny about suffering.