PDA

View Full Version : question about heating pad

honey
09-06-2013, 07:06 PM
My baby Hope has a very good amount of hair she is going to be 9 wks old this sunday. I was wondering if she still needs her heating pad? It is always at least 73 degrees in her room.
Also she is not eating her rodent growth block, she just loves her fv milk. I tried microwaving the block which made it harder and soaking it in milk but she still wont eat it yet. I ordered picky blocks from henry's and it should be here in a few days so maybe she will eat on those i am hoping. I think as long as i give her milk she will never turn it down, she will pick up the bottle and proceed to suck the milk out by her self! I have to hold on tight to the syringe because it seems like she will suck her eyeballs out of her head! I have a 3 cc cyringe coming so maybe meal time will be easier. 214121

CrazySquirrelLady
09-06-2013, 07:16 PM
oh what a darlin baby. if she still lays on the heating pad, leave it on. if she does not lay on it anymore, turn it off and take it away.

as for eating henry's she is too little, but they all do this. at first they sorta ignore em and nibble on em and tear em up and then they will start eating them. she is full of milk, they are just toys at this point. just keep giving her one every day from the fridge and cut it up in 3 pieces.

she will eat them soon enough when she weans herself off milkies.

farrelli
09-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Let her have FV for as long as she wants it. It sets her up well for the future.

SammysMom
09-06-2013, 11:31 PM
My goodness she is about as cute as cute can be!!!!:Love_Icon

honey
09-07-2013, 08:33 PM
oh what a darlin baby. if she still lays on the heating pad, leave it on. if she does not lay on it anymore, turn it off and take it away.

as for eating henry's she is too little, but they all do this. at first they sorta ignore em and nibble on em and tear em up and then they will start eating them. she is full of milk, they are just toys at this point. just keep giving her one every day from the fridge and cut it up in 3 pieces.

she will eat them soon enough when she weans herself off milkies.

thanks :) She does love her milk, sometimes she lays on her heating pad and sometimes she don't so i guess i will keep it for a bit longer. The other day she peed on her block lol! O-well. She is growing so fast she went from 6 oz. to 7 this wk :) my baby is growing too fast:Love_Icon