PDA

View Full Version : Lucky update!!

mlkent
08-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Hello everyone! I haven't logged onto the squirrel board in awhile. I love the new website! Anyway, here are a few updated pictures of my Lucky girl. We found her in March, 2012 and have raised her inside since then. She is a very smart, rambunctious, sweet, playful little squirrel!

Shewhosweptforest
08-11-2013, 10:48 PM
:wave123 mlkent and Lucky ....what a beautiful girl Lucky is:Love_Icon and how lucky she is to have a home of her own:thumbsup:grin3

farrelli
08-11-2013, 11:44 PM
She;s beautiful! I trust she's eating a proper diet and getting her blocks every day?

mlkent
08-12-2013, 09:59 AM
She eats very healthy..lol. She gets two HHB's daily and a kelp blend salad with broccoli and carrot. She gets either an almond or a pecan piece for snacks. Sometimes, I will give her some baby cereal or a piece of fruit. We started her with the growth formula, but now we are on the picky adult. I switch each month from picky adult to regular adult for variety. She is a sweetheart, and she gets plenty of out of cage time, but she mostly likes to ride on my shoulder. I've thought about releasing her, but I just can't. I know it's selfish of me, but I live in a very cat "infested" neighborhood and am scared she will have a run in with them. She loves her cage, it is a 7' x 4' in my sunroom. She has a best box that is fastened to the wall and plenty of branches and toys.

TubeDriver
08-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Cute squirrel! :)

Squirrel Girls Mom
08-12-2013, 11:23 AM
She's gorgeous!! Sounds like she's livin' the good life!! :)

farrelli
08-12-2013, 11:30 AM
As long as she's happy inside, that's all that matters. Nature is horrible.