PDA

View Full Version : New to TSB & New Squirrel Mom

Inky
06-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Hi Everyone, New to the site and also new at being a squirrel Mom. I will appreciate all the knowledge you will share with me so I can make sure my little family member is well taken care of.

BamaHam
06-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Welcome........you've come to the right place. :Welcome Tell us about your baby. We like stories and pics.:Love_Icon

farrelli
06-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Indeed, welcome! We also like to know what diet you feed as that it the most common and dangerous mistake we see new parents make.

Fireweed
06-17-2013, 06:28 PM
:Welcome

Inky
06-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Inky is now around 4 months old now. When we found her she was on the ground, wet, cold and had an injured right arm. Looked then to be about 5 weeks old. We took her to the local vet that also rehabs wild life and they gave us the things that we needed to help her survive along with lots of advice and encouragement. Inky is very sweet, affectionate and loves to play. We just love her.

Inky
06-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi Farrelli, We have been feeding her Rodent blocks, Monkey biscuits, vegetables and fruits. Try to follow a list of vegetables that would help to provide enough calcium in her diet. But that is always a concern for me that she is getting enough calcium. Put a mineral block and a cuttle bone in her cage but she does not seem to have much interest in them. Any advise is welcome. Thank you

flyer girl
06-17-2013, 08:15 PM
:wave123 and :Welcome to TSB...

stosh2010
06-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi Everyone, New to the site and also new at being a squirrel Mom. I will appreciate all the knowledge you will share with me so I can make sure my little family member is well taken care of.
Here is a link to just a small part of our NUTRITION forum.
READ--------READ----------READ...then ask questions...

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39275

W-E-L-C-O-M-E to T.S.B.
Glad to Have YOU Aboard

>>> from Rama Rota & Cruiser & LUNA...& Oscuro & Claro & … & SEIS … & RamaMama and Stosh

LINKs to my Costa Rican Squirrel CREW are at the bottom of this post---Come Visit
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We "LIVE FOR " photos.here on TSB....do you have some to share??
I will post them for you here-- until you figure out our system... e'mail to
stosh@jpcfl.com
Please type your THREAD name in the e-mail message line...thanks

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39275

newsquirrelmommy
06-17-2013, 08:41 PM
:wave123 & :Welcome Inky!! You will find a wealth of information here and get to meet wonderful people who are all owned by our little fuzzbutts:sanp3 :D

MollyBear361
06-17-2013, 08:59 PM
:Welcome