PDA

View Full Version : Goats Milk Recipe (?)

Rhapsody
06-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Can the Goats Milk recipe be used be used on raccoon's until the appropriate formula is obtained? --and yes, I know about the use of KMR kitten formula.

:thankyou

pappy1264
06-10-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't see why it couldn't be, it is very easily digestable, so pretty much anything can have it, I believe. Actually using that right now with little George, the groundhog. I am sure others will chime in. I would hold off initially with the heavy cream, just like you do with other critters and let him/her adjust.

Nancy in New York
06-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I don't see why it couldn't be, it is very easily digestable, so pretty much anything can have it, I believe. Actually using that right now with little George, the groundhog. I am sure others will chime in. I would hold off initially with the heavy cream, just like you do with other critters and let him/her adjust.

Here's a thread that farm mom posted when she got her first racoon. I don't have time to skim it though.
http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28306

Sweet Simon's Mommy
06-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Goats milk is like the universal milk for orphaned babies. You can give it to just about any baby, temporally of course.