PDA

View Full Version : Hello TSB

Scott Brady
06-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Hello all,
I am a new member but have been around from the new beginnings of a baby Squirrel to released adult Squirrel. I am Kelly Brady's husband and never thought that I could love such a creature.

We have released so many Squirrels that I can't remember all their names. We now have two non releases, you know of Richard which would rather bite me than cuddle.:shakehead We now have a little girl named Stelly which is my baby and brings me great joy. Now I have a little one that loves me as much as I love her. Well i guess I shouldn't write a book here! Hope all are having a great day and I know that I will enjoy this TSB.:wave123

Thanks

Scott Brady

Nana3
06-09-2013, 10:02 AM
:Welcome glad you jumped in here and joined Scott. I knew you were bitten by the squirrel bug from the love in your eyes in the pictures of you and Stelly.

Give her a big ole hug from Aunt Judi...:Love_Icon

island rehabber
06-09-2013, 10:04 AM
:Welcome Scott Brady! I just granted you access as a full member and thought, "YAY! Kelly's hubby is here :crazy." And here you are. SO glad to have you with us.

Nancy in New York
Hello Scott Brady.....we love your Kelly, so I'm sure we'll love you too. :Love_Icon

SammysMom
:Welcome Scott...I know perfectly well that as Kelly's husband you know we like good story, but we LOVE pictures!!!:D

Unikorngrrl
06-09-2013, 12:28 PM
:wave123 and :Welcome to TSB (officially)!!! :thumbsup

Fireweed
06-09-2013, 03:40 PM
:Welcome to Stelly and Richard's dad! Happy to see you here. :alright.gif

Busysqrl
06-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Hey Scott, I also belong to another board where Stelly's issues have been mentioned and a lot of members over there have been concerned for her as well. Just wanted you to know the 'squirrel community' is BIG. TSB is the biggest, but word gets around (no names are mentioned except the squirrel's :D ). I pray for you and little Stelly that she starts to develop normally and lives a happy life in your loving care. :grouphug

Kristin Ward
06-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Welcome Scott!:Welcome
Nancy is right, we all love your wife Kelly, and her huge heart!:Love_Icon :)
Love Richard & little Stelly too.:grouphug I'm sure your must be a great guy since your Kelly's hubby & a squirrel dad.
My hubby, Bob & me have 2 NRs also. Honey is like Richard, she loves to bite Bob & we don't know why.:dono
We also have Willie who's 3 & moved back in with us after a bad injury. He's Bob's boy. :)
Anyhow, so glad your here. Maybe I can get Bob to join also.
I'm glad you have a squirrel that stole your heart now too!:alright.gif :D

Shewhosweptforest
06-09-2013, 05:50 PM
:Welcome Scott:bowdown husbands that put up with us and the "unfriendly advances" of our babies are priceless :bowdown But proud papas are even better I look forward to seeing and hearing more about Stelly:Love_Icon

flyer girl
06-09-2013, 07:22 PM
welcome to the squirrel board..:Welcome

stosh2010
06-09-2013, 07:50 PM
W-E-L-C-O-M-E
S-C-O-T-T...to T.S.B.
Glad to Have YOU Aboard

>>> from Rama Rota & Cruiser & LUNA...& Oscuro & Claro & … & SEIS … & RamaMama and Stosh

LINKs to my Costa Rican Squirrel CREW are at the bottom of this post---Come Visit
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Scott Brady
06-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Hey Scott, I also belong to another board where Stelly's issues have been mentioned and a lot of members over there have been concerned for her as well. Just wanted you to know the 'squirrel community' is BIG. TSB is the biggest, but word gets around (no names are mentioned except the squirrel's :D ). I pray for you and little Stelly that she starts to develop normally and lives a happy life in your loving care. :grouphug :soapbox

Thanks. She is doing new and exciting things every day.

Scott Brady
06-09-2013, 08:59 PM
I wanted to say thanks to all the kind welcomes. Kelly and I are very excited to have two non release Squirrels and will give them the life that all free Squirrel will envy. I look forward to posting pictures of Stelly as she grows up to be a mature female Squirrel.:thankyou

Scott Brady
06-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome Scott!:Welcome
Nancy is right, we all love your wife Kelly, and her huge heart!:Love_Icon :)
Love Richard & little Stelly too.:grouphug I'm sure your must be a great guy since your Kelly's hubby & a squirrel dad.
My hubby, Bob & me have 2 NRs also. Honey is like Richard, she loves to bite Bob & we don't know why.:dono
We also have Willie who's 3 & moved back in with us after a bad injury. He's Bob's boy. :)
Anyhow, so glad your here. Maybe I can get Bob to join also.
I'm glad you have a squirrel that stole your heart now too!:alright.gif :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to the postings of all to come. For me to learn more about the care and compassion that people have for these little God creatures.

MJS
06-09-2013, 11:03 PM
:Welcome TO TSB, SCOTT!!! SO GLAD THAT YOU JOINED...LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING MORE ABOUT STELLY...PLUS...ONE MORE ON THE "GUYS" SIDE :alright.gif

stepnstone
06-09-2013, 11:11 PM
:wave123 & :Welcome Scott!

SQUIRRELSAREME
06-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Hi Scott and :Welcome

Jackie in Tampa
06-10-2013, 04:42 AM
:wave123 Hi Scott:D

Kelly Brady
06-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Well fancy seeing you on here:D