PDA

View Full Version : Bedding material

Foamy the squirrel
05-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey guys how r you all doing how your have a safe and happy Memorial Day :) I have a question about bedding material I know it's already been a topic probably but there is an all natural bedding called care fresh my sister both uses it for a Guinea pig and a degu.... I'm useing blankets and sheets now just wanna know if I can use some thing outher then thos things my rooms getting smelly I clean the cage once a week.. And the one at my fiances house I been doing it every day and it still smells .... To clean I use veniger warter and backing soda for quick Cleaning for major I use dawn so can some one please let me know thanks have a good week

SammysMom
05-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Carefresh is what I use in Sammy's piddle box. The white paper kind.

Foamy the squirrel
05-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Ok thanks does Sammy throw his/her poo n food out of the cage two Olympia makes such a mess it's soo bad I have to sweep almost every day Ugggg she does have a new cage from Henry's

SammysMom
05-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Poop no, but he throws food everywhere!:shakehead

Foamy the squirrel
05-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Ok it's a pain in the but and omg she's a little s**t with her nuts she growls and yell when u go bye her cage her daddy uses a bad oly bottle in her when shes being a brat

SammysMom
05-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Spraying her? Not nice. Is she to be released?

Foamy the squirrel
05-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Warter she stops tho no she's to humen friendly she also try's to attack cats to