PDA

View Full Version : William "The Squirrel Man" - ?

Rhapsody
04-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Hello - Some Ivermectin Paste was given to me by a lady that surrendered a squirrel..... she had obtained the medication from a man name William Sells and he is known as "The Squirrel Man" where he lives --on the paper with the instruction on it was his website address, so I checked it out...... does any one know if the nut balls and squirrel biscuits he offers are healthy for our squirrels?

Here is the link to his site:
http://www.squirrelnutrition.com/index.html

:thankyou

SammysMom
04-25-2013, 08:01 PM
This man is an idiot. Look at that baby being fed with a bottle ON HIS BACK!!!
Whole milk, heavy cream and Vitamin E? Not a good idea at all.

Rhapsody
04-25-2013, 08:08 PM
This man is an idiot. Look at that baby being fed with a bottle ON HIS BACK!!!
Whole milk, heavy cream and Vitamin E? Not a good idea at all.Yeah - I 100% disagree about the homemade formula he says is good to feed the squirrels......... but if you
read the story next to the bottle feed pic he is telling people NOT to use a bottle, but to use a 3cc syringe instead.

I just mainly wanted to know what other thought about the nut balls & buscuits.

SammysMom
04-25-2013, 08:11 PM
They don't look great to me. I know that rice cereal is not something that is recommended here. Maybe not horrible, but HHBs seem better to me. I mean making them yourself if that is what you want to be able to do.

Rhapsody
04-25-2013, 08:21 PM
They don't look great to me. I know that rice cereal is not something that is recommended here.
Maybe not horrible, but HHBs seem better to me. I mean making them yourself if that is what you want to be able to do.I will always continue to feed HHB to Marven and to the squirrels I rehab...... I was just thinking more for the out side squirrels,
if the blocks were of any good... since they come with everything needed (but the 1 c. fruit) and for a low price.

SammysMom
04-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Oh good grief, I am sorry! I didn't know it was for wilds. They are probably just fine for them. Treats with some good stuff like Wild Bites...:wahoo

Rhapsody
04-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Oh good grief, I am sorry! I didn't know it was for wilds. They are probably just fine for them.
Treats with some good stuff like Wild Bites...:wahooThanks................ :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :goodpost