PDA

View Full Version : How do I become a senior member?

Eastern gray squirrel
01-01-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm a junior member but I see senior members too. How can I become one?:thinking

SammysMom
01-01-2013, 04:20 PM
You have to be a member for a while. You just joined so you are "Junior" for now...

Eastern gray squirrel
01-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Cool, thank you. I was wondering about that!:thankyou :squirrel1

island rehabber
01-01-2013, 05:10 PM
It's built into the system, based on how many times you visit here, or post. One day you'll log in and find out you're a Senior Member.

acorniv
01-01-2013, 08:42 PM
It's built into the system, based on how many times you visit here, or post. One day you'll log in and find out you're a Senior Member.

We need to change that. Can't you appoint a panel of mean girls to sit in judgement and trawl the newbies along and make them cry? Boards are so much more fun that way
:jump

island rehabber
01-01-2013, 08:45 PM
We need to change that. Can't you appoint a panel of mean girls to sit in judgement and trawl the newbies along and make them cry? Boards are so much more fun that way

:jump "Seriously?" "So gross..." "Eeeeeew." :D

bobby taylor
01-01-2013, 09:40 PM
For me I got to be a senior after I became a senior citizen, turned gray, and got a walking cane. It works every time. You probably have a ways to go...Just kidding, a lot of it is about the number of messages you post. Its no problem though I worked my way up over a period of time and post. We are just glad to have caring members aboard.

SammysMom
01-01-2013, 09:48 PM
And Bobby, you are one of the BEST!:grouphug

For me I got to be a senior after I became a senior citizen, turned gray, and got a walking cane. It works every time. You probably have a ways to go...Just kidding, a lot of it is about the number of messages you post. Its no problem though I worked my way up over a period of time and post. We are just glad to have caring members aboard.

CrazySquirrelLady
01-01-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm a junior member but I see senior members too. How can I become one?:thinking

I bet you could jump the waiting and posting period with a big, fat donation to the squirrel board fund?? might be worth a try ;)

I want a wonderful title myself! How about Squirrel Saving Woman or some Indian sounding name? Dances with Squirrels would be cool too. lol

I'm sure someone is using these handles here already, but a nice title along those lines would be funny.

SammysMom
01-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Oh for Pete's sake, bribery does NOT work around here... Take note of the name of the person who said it might work...:jump
I bet you could jump the waiting and posting period with a big, fat donation to the squirrel board fund?? might be worth a try ;)

I want a wonderful title myself! How about Squirrel Saving Woman or some Indian sounding name? Dances with Squirrels would be cool too. lol

I'm sure someone is using these handles here already, but a nice title along those lines would be funny.

CrazySquirrelLady
01-01-2013, 10:30 PM
well i said a big HUGE bribe.

Now you know for $10,000 they could be grand poopah of TSB in the title ;):rofl4

and hey, I warned you! I'm craaaaaazzzzyyy! ;)

SammysMom
01-01-2013, 10:32 PM
I love your kind of "crazy"!!!

CrazySquirrelLady
01-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Hey good fundraiser idea, charge 10 bucks for custom title!

:D

MJS
01-01-2013, 11:08 PM

I'm sure someone is using these handles here already, but a nice title along those lines would be funny. Not all Indian sounding names are cool...like 'Bad Wind From Butt' for instance :jump

Chickenlegs
01-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Haaaaahahaha! Read this. Looked in the mirror at all the silver hair. Said out loud "live long enough--it happens!"

Eastern gray squirrel
01-02-2013, 08:13 AM
The 10 dollar fundraiser is a good idea! :squirrel1