PDA

View Full Version : Peeks In

Krissim Klaw
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone!

I joined this forum because I am strongly considering getting a Southern flying squirrel down the line. It probably won't be for at least a year or two, but being the thorough person I am I like to do a ton of research beforehand. This board seemed like it had a wealth of knowledge and experienced people so I decided it would be one of the good squirrel specific forums I should join. :wahoo

SammysMom
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
:Welcome Read read read! You can't go wrong at TSB! Mrs Skul is an AWESOME flyer expert!

HRT4SQRLS
12-11-2012, 09:40 PM
:wave123 Krissim Klaw
:Welcome to TSB

Check out the Breed Specific section. A sub category is for Southern Flying Squirrels. It's loaded with information. :thumbsup Information there will also help you decide if you REALLY want one. Happy reading! :)

Anne
12-12-2012, 07:00 AM
:Welcome :Welcome You have come to the right place for information, and help. We have tried this year to have a comprehensive section on our little pals-the flying squirrel. As HRT4SQRLS suggested read the Breed Specific section.
We will do all we can here to help in anyway possible with any questions you may have or any help needed. I think it is wonderful that you are doing all this research before bring a flyer into your home.:alright.gif :alright.gif

Krissim Klaw
12-16-2012, 10:21 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. :thankyou

One of the reasons I finally decided to go out of lurk mode and officially join this site as a member was so I could see the breed specific forums. For the last month or so I have been heavily researching Southern flying squirrels so that means I was doing a lot of post stalking/lurking/reading both here and the NFSA board among other things in my quest for knowledge. I must say the more I learn about the little dears the more I find myself falling in love with them.