PDA

View Full Version : Toys for 10 week old babies

bamababies
12-11-2012, 03:00 PM
I am going to the pet store to pick up some things for my dog and I was wanting to buy some thing to keep my 2 babies busy. They are very active and love me (the human tree) What is they best thing for babies this age to climb on? Or run on? I do not want to get anything they can get hurt on. I thought about the chew toys for parrots but I was concerned the color on the wood blocks might make them sick. Anyone have any suggestions? I really need some thing they will play on or with my hands and arms are awful. They seem to love to fight my hands. They do not bite to hurt me but their razors are scaring me up.

kastillo
12-11-2012, 03:22 PM
I got mine a cat tree from wal mart. It was like $35. They use it some. But watch out if you have ceiling popcorn. They try to eat it, and that's a no no.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s418/KrissiStitt/DSC02021.jpg

bamababies
12-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks I might see if that will work in my room, I have vaulted ceiling. And it is popcorn ceiling. My husband might have to build them one.

sadie7684
12-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Baby squirrels love to wrestle with stuffed animals! Mine also like to play with tennis balls as well!! :)

bamababies
12-11-2012, 03:53 PM
I have plenty of tennis balls, I have gave them stuffed animals but all the want to do is chew their eyes out.tinfoil

Foamy the squirrel
12-11-2012, 04:36 PM
olympia loves her stuffed toys i get her a box and cut holes in it and she makes it to her house and i give her paper towels tissies and tp to use as supplys for her nest she also loves the tp and paper towel rolls in her cage at my place she has a hammic a old bocketbook backpack a little bird house thing a sock chewies and branches at he dads house in the cage she has 2 hammics one u can use as a reg bed a monkey that hangs 2 stuffys 3 levels (my house has to) a box a elephant she can crawl in to and an olt wire wheel that she loves for some odd reason... both cages has antles in it that she loves

Foamy the squirrel
12-11-2012, 04:37 PM
I have plenty of tennis balls, I have gave them stuffed animals but all the want to do is chew their eyes out.tinfoil

I cut the eyes out (if they come off) and sew up the holes

sage4dylan
12-11-2012, 10:02 PM
I found the toys Flip love most are not the ones i bought lol. I have a belt hooked to the top of his cage, i just fastened the buckle, he loves to swing on it. he loves a plastic empty soda bottle with the cap on it.... rolls on it, fights with it, chews it.

CrazySquirrelLady
12-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Stuffed Hedgehog is my squirrel's favorite toy. It is small and they attack and roll with it

msriri
12-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Make sure your stuffies have the stitched eyes, not the plastic glued on ones...they can choke on them.
Nothing beats the empty toilet paper roll and a box of tissues :)

jbtartell
12-12-2012, 11:33 AM
wow...lol gave me ideas too thanks TSB:thumbsup

bamababies
12-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Thank you, I have to try something. :thankyou

Chickenlegs
12-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Try making a length of braided fleece that you knot in the middle. It has legs, is soft, relatively chew proof and can be made in all sizes