PDA

View Full Version : nibble carpet when out for play time

bamababies
11-27-2012, 02:17 PM
:dono My babies are about 8 weeks old and I am concerned that when I let them out they want to nibble on the carpet. I worried they might get choked on it. I have hardwood floors in the main part of my house but I have a small dog, she is the most gentle dog and would not hurt them but they do not need to get use to her. Any suggestions?

kastillo
11-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Mine like to rip up the carpet when they are out playing, too. Although I don't think they are eating it. Just fun for them to rip at.

bamababies
11-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah so when I release them I can get my husband to replace my carpet. I been wanting to replace it anyway:peace

Squirrel Girls Mom
11-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah so when I release them I can get my husband to replace my carpet. I been wanting to replace it anyway:peace

Smart girl. :rotfl

kastillo
11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
HA! I know right! I was thinking the same thing!:D

SunnyCox
11-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Mine have their own cheap rugs. I buy the hallway runners and hang them on my doors with over the door hooks (like you hang rugs or robes with). I usually hang an old purse or reusable shopping bag from the hooks too. They climb the carpet and play in the bags. They also chew at the carpet and rip parts off. Figured chewing the carpet keeps them from chewing my painted wood trim.

bamababies
11-30-2012, 07:52 AM
That sounds like a good idea, I have plenty of old purses around.