PDA

View Full Version : NC rehabber or anyone with a single squirrel?

AlexisW
11-01-2012, 06:29 PM
New to this site, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have a female grey squirrel who is almost 6 weeks old. I have contacted 3 rehabbers in the area with no return call. I am willing to winterize her, but think that maybe it would be best she have a buddy? Does anyone have a single squirrel near Asheville, that would want to join forces? I'm willing to take another squirrel or release her to someone who has another singleton. Whatever would work best!

rygel1hardt
11-01-2012, 07:50 PM
I just pmed you the number of a long time rehabber in North Carolina. If she is too far away maybe she can give you info on someone closer to you. Hope this helps. Stacey

Saverywood
11-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi & :Welcome Just read your thread...did you find someone to release her wIth? If not, I am willing to release your little girl (when she's ready) with Sophie, a little grey about the same age. I am a licensed NC rehabber & willing to meet you somewhere if you still need a release mate for her. Just let me know. :thankyou

jbtartell
11-04-2012, 09:51 PM
I am in fort mill sc if nothing works out.. let me know.. got lots of buddies..:thumbsup

Jackie in Tampa
11-05-2012, 03:10 AM
New to this site, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have a female grey squirrel who is almost 6 weeks old. I have contacted 3 rehabbers in the area with no return call. I am willing to winterize her, but think that maybe it would be best she have a buddy? Does anyone have a single squirrel near Asheville, that would want to join forces? I'm willing to take another squirrel or release her to someone who has another singleton. Whatever would work best!:Welcome :wave123 :worthless