PDA

View Full Version : Baby Squirrel Rehabber in Pinellas County

NutHouse
10-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I would like a current active list of people who take care of baby squirrels in Pinellas County and the surrounding area.This is in case of overflow of babbies brought to me. I will need to contact them.

island rehabber
10-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Wouldn't Florida F&W have such a list? We have them by county in NY state, on line.

Anne
10-12-2012, 03:03 PM
IR- only licensed rehhabers will be on FWC list. Jackie in Tampa is not licensed at this time. Nuthouse get in touch with Jackie, she knows them all and will steer you right. Her email address is in the Members List that you will find in the dark banner above.

KKATT5
07-28-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi Nuthouse,

I know this thread is at least 3 yrs old. I hope you are still rehabbing baby squirrels in Pinellas county. I have searched the web for one in Tampa FL and the ones I did find their phone numbers have been disconnected. So now I am reaching out to one across the bay..:grin3

I would love to meet someone to get more information...I would love to be on the list to get more babies.

Please check with me.

Thanks.

crittercarerehab
09-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Hi I am new to the forum. I am a licensed rehabber and I live in Pinellas County:bliss

Sea
11-04-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi Crittercarerehab,

I have been raising two baby flying squirrels for about a month and I am a newbie at this. This board has been very helpful for information. I'm turning my attention now to preparing them for release and need some advice. Are you familiar with southern flying squirrel rehab? I am in Pinellas county too. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sea