PDA

View Full Version : Picture in Signature?

sage4dylan
10-10-2012, 11:43 AM
I figured out the avatar but how do u put a pic in your signature? when i try, it won't save it :thinking

OK, EDIT; i figured it out, sorry for the post lol

pappy1264
10-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Can you tell me???? I would love to add a pic to my signature too.

CrazySquirrelLady
10-21-2012, 09:15 AM
go to control panel...

see the edit signature thing?

go there. It will say if you want to upload a file from computer... pick that and then choose the picture you have on your desktop.

then save... Voile' you have pic in signature.

pappy1264
10-21-2012, 09:17 AM
I did but when I go there, it does not give me the option of adding a pic????

CrazySquirrelLady
10-21-2012, 09:28 AM
should say Add file from computer....

then you click on that and select the pic you want from your desktop or whatever.... i will go see if I am right... just doing from memory.... hold on.

edit: oh okay you gotta go up to the little doohickeys above the signature and see where it sez add image file? hold mouse over that.... then insert URL of picture... guess photobucket would work great here.... dunno sorry...

Sweet Simon's Mommy
10-21-2012, 01:41 PM
yea, I can't get it either

sage4dylan
10-30-2012, 09:15 AM
oh crap , I forgot how I did it. I remember I did use the URL from photobucket and it showed up. I will look again and try to repost

sage4dylan
10-30-2012, 09:22 AM
ok. Where it has a yellow picture, above in your message box where u type replies at, in your edit signature screen, when u hold ur mouse over it it says insert image. try putting a URL from a pic u have loaded to photobucket. see if that works

if it doesn't, try this.... bring up the picture on photobucket. right click it. where it says view image info, click that. It should bring up some URL's but one should already be highlighted. right click and copy that. try posting THAT URL in the same box on here that says insert image. one or the other works