PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhhh is this Bad

Foamy the squirrel
10-07-2012, 02:03 PM
I. Leave tums in olympias cage and today she was eating one shoul I be worried or do they nibble on them some times

SammysMom
10-07-2012, 02:05 PM
It's just fine. Just don't let her eat too many of them.

Foamy the squirrel
10-07-2012, 02:07 PM
It's just fine. Just don't let her eat too many of them.
I keep two in there I don't want her to get mbd

SammysMom
10-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Remember with a proper diet including formula and/or blocks, they are all set with calcium. Too much is not good either.:nono

HappyLittleSquirrely
10-07-2012, 02:24 PM
I remember one time my Chi Chi found a dead yellow Jacket in the window sill ,,and ate the whole thing.i worried for a while but she was no worse for the ware! :crazy

Foamy the squirrel
10-07-2012, 06:08 PM
She's getting fv mixed w homemade apple sauce just an apple warmed in micro till I can much it and I made my own hhbs for got about the vitamins but she gets vitamin drops in her warter also the tums I give her at her dads are the small. Fruit Ones I put a reg one at my house

CrazySquirrelLady
10-07-2012, 07:15 PM
TUMS bad! don't do this please.

If you are feeding FV, no way for her to get MBD... stop stop stop.

My Dad almost died cuz his Calcium in his blood got too HIGH... warning! It can happen to squirrels too!

STOP TUMS

Foamy the squirrel
10-07-2012, 08:47 PM

My Dad almost died cuz his Calcium in his blood got too HIGH... warning! It can happen to squirrels too!

STOP TUMS

Ok thanks for the info CSL:bowdown :). they are gone!:nono what kind of lamp should I get for her?:dono for the nasty days ahead *sighs* its starting to get bitter cold well to me any ways im anemic ill be wearing a heavy winter coat very soon along with gloves and hat and scarf some days my father also dont put the heat on untill december depending on if hes cold or not :shakehead hell only put the heat on if hes cold

Foamy the squirrel
10-07-2012, 08:47 PM

STOP TUMS

Ok thanks for the info CSL:bowdown :). they are gone!:nono what kind of lamp should I get for her?:dono for the nasty days ahead *sighs* its starting to get bitter cold well to me any ways im anemic ill be wearing a heavy winter coat very soon along with gloves and hat and scarf some days my father also dont put the heat on untill december depending on if hes cold or not :shakehead hell only put the heat on if hes cold