PDA

View Full Version : Introducing HHBs??

jenniferposey86
10-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Everyone has different opinions on when to introduce the Henry's Blocks. Tomorrow I will have had my boys for 5 weeks and it will be a week since their eyes opened so I'm estimating that they are 6 weeks old. I don't want to give them solids too early. What's the general consensus? Wait a couple more or give them a block now? They are starting to chew everything by the way :)

Sweet Simon's Mommy
10-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Now is fine, you want them to actually eat it before you start giving them anything else, they will play with it, and just chew it to pieces to start with.:D

jenniferposey86
10-02-2012, 10:07 PM
I've seen where some people soak it in formula first? Is that something I need to do?

Sweet Simon's Mommy
10-02-2012, 10:24 PM
you can if it helps with their interest, I would warm it a little also , not hot.

Rhapsody
10-03-2012, 01:20 AM
I generally start my babies on their HHB around the 7th week of age...... at this age they are able to walk and stand on their own, therefore, they can hold the food all by themselves. I offer my blocks hard (as is) this way the HHB helps with keeping the growing teeth trimmed.

jenniferposey86
10-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I gave them each a half of a half and they loved them. They could sit up for a little while and then would fall on their backs. It was hilarious. Finally they stretched out on their bellies and went to town.