PDA

View Full Version : fox valley food and some syringes

spamrestricted
09-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Hi,

I released the squirrels I had rescued back in April (although it was us that caused the tree to fall). I'm pretty sure it was a success, because I have seen all three so far - at least I think it is them. They are wild now, but they are also familiar :) Hope will eat out of my hand which is great, but she still keeps her distance, which I think is a good thing. It was such a great experience and I am thankful to this site, because it helped me through and probably why these squirrels appear to be doing really well.

Anyway, I have a 1 lb bag of fox valley 'day one utraboost' and about ?1/2? lb or less of fox valley day one formula 20/50 and some o-ring syringes. I was keeping the food just in case, but I want to see it go to someone that needs it.

I can mail it to anyone that wants, just reply or send me a message.

Jamesjr999
09-30-2012, 01:31 PM
I was about to order more supplies for my 6 week old, that would be great if you could send to me, I am in Georgia

Foamy the squirrel
09-30-2012, 08:32 PM
dont post personal info like this on the open site.... or any site for that matter im watching out for ur safty

island rehabber
09-30-2012, 08:47 PM
spamrestricted, let us know you got this info and I will delete the address.

Jamesjr999
10-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeah I wasn't really thinking, if you could please go ahead and delete, I didn't realize how old the post was and I haven't got a reply, they probably already got rid of it Thanks

Nancy in New York
10-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Yeah I wasn't really thinking, if you could please go ahead and delete, I didn't realize how old the post was and I haven't got a reply, they probably already got rid of it Thanks

I just removed your address.:thumbsup