PDA

View Full Version : Rehab in MS!

horsefan52
09-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Please help! i dont want to lose my baby but i know thats what is best for him! i need a rehab that does not kill them off! i want him to be safe

Rhapsody
09-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Is there some thing wrong with your squirrel atm or are looking for a rehab to take over what you have been doing? --if you ware waiting for the name of a rehabber in your area be patient and some one will be along (prob in the am) that will be able to help.

horsefan52
09-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Is there some thing wrong with your squirrel atm or are looking for a rehab to take over what you have been doing? --if you ware waiting for the name of a rehabber in your area be patient and some one will be along (prob in the am) that will be able to help.

Nothing is wrong with him! i just want him to get the best he can get! is there any websites or specific names of rehabbers in Mississippi that are good?!?

ALittleNutty
09-20-2012, 08:19 AM
It would help to know what area you are close to. I am on the Gulf Coast. I am not licensed but I do have access to a licensed re-habber in case I run into problems with any of my babies before they are released on my property.

horsefan52
09-20-2012, 05:36 PM
It would help to know what area you are close to. I am on the Gulf Coast. I am not licensed but I do have access to a licensed re-habber in case I run into problems with any of my babies before they are released on my property.

I am near the Northeast part of Mississippi!

ALittleNutty
09-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Thanks, that will make it easier to find someone close by.

horsefan52
09-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks, that will make it easier to find someone close by.
Thanks! let me know when you find a great place! I live about 30 minutes out of tupelo! I dont want to drive 2 hours so a shorter drive will be much appreciated!:thankyou

ALittleNutty
09-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Maybe there is someone in AL or TN that would be closer. Anyone have any contacts in that area????

horsefan52
09-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Maybe there is someone in AL or TN that would be closer. Anyone have any contacts in that area????

Like where? :)

ALittleNutty
09-20-2012, 08:56 PM
I don't know, but one of the other members of the boards may have some contacts in that area. Hopefully they will come in and read the thread soon.

SunnyCox
09-21-2012, 11:31 PM
I will be in the MS Delta this week. If you don't find anyone in your area, let me know. I could bring the little one home with me.