PDA

View Full Version : Im officially vetted!

msriri
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Had an appt today with a vet at my clinic who does exotics.... He signed for me!!
All euthanizing will be free and all meds at cost :D

I have asked at this clinic twice over summer and was blown off by the receptionists. Was my first choice since my other pets go there. Just happened to have an appt for my dogs last week and asked their vet privately ( he has helped with sqs and buns on occasion, but didn't know I was in need of a signature).... He told me about the vet there that would be willing.

Had to share the news..... Now getting ready for inspection :eek:

Side note: He's REALLY cute too! ;)

Maria

island rehabber
09-17-2012, 12:10 PM
:alright.gif You cannot be a good rehabber without a good relationship with at least one vet! Good work, msriri!

...is he single? :poke

CrazySquirrelLady
09-17-2012, 12:37 PM
please post pic of cute vet :)

daniellenc
09-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Is he really single too:poke ??

msriri
09-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Married :shakehead
Me too unfortunately...I mean happily :D

Funny because his name is Sam and thats my husbands name.....so I won't get in hot water when Im screaming his name (am I aloud to say that?) :smiley_superman

Just kidding...my husband loves the animals...even have seen him cry over a couple....makes my heart melt :Love_Icon

Jackie in Tampa
09-17-2012, 02:28 PM
congrats...awesome !:wott

island rehabber
09-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Married :shakehead
Me too unfortunately...I mean happily :D

Funny because his name is Sam and thats my husbands name.....so I won't get in hot water when Im screaming his name (am I aloud to say that?) :smiley_superman

Just kidding...my husband loves the animals...even have seen him cry over a couple....makes my heart melt :Love_Icon

Hey you're married, not dead :rotfl
I've been peacefully and blissfully co-habitating with my BF for 26+ years, but when SSM posted that pic of Johnny Depp I had to go stick my head in the freezer.....:smoken