PDA

View Full Version : Toilet paper paper towel

Foamy the squirrel
09-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Can I give olympia paper towel and toilet paper rolls ?

sadie7684
09-15-2012, 08:21 PM
I give my babies toilet paper rolls and they love them. Make sure you cut them length wise so they don't get stuck on her head! :)

Peanuts98
09-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes, Make sure its not to small, Only use if your squirrel is small enough to fit through :)

Nancy in New York
09-15-2012, 09:17 PM
I give my babies toilet paper rolls and they love them. Make sure you cut them length wise so they don't get stuck on her head! :)

Exactly....good idea to cut them length wise....even though that would be a great photo op if it did get stuck on her head, but only for a split second.......:D

sadie7684
09-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Nancy, even cutting them lengthwise, somehow Ophelia manages to still get them stuck on her head. She shakes them off after a few seconds tho! I did actually take a picture the other day but it came out kind of blurry. I will have to stalk her and wait for another photo op! :rotfl

Nancy in New York
09-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Nancy, even cutting them lengthwise, somehow Ophelia manages to still get them stuck on her head. She shakes them off after a few seconds tho! I did actually take a picture the other day but it came out kind of blurry. I will have to stalk her and wait for another photo op! :rotfl

She STILL got it stuck....:rotfl
Yes, stalk her if you have to, it's ALL about the photo ops....:D
:grouphug

Foamy the squirrel
09-16-2012, 08:48 PM
:rotfl thats funny Only does love paper towels tho when i was trying to wipe up her pee she keept trying to steel it :nono sooo i had to give her her own one .. she took it and hid it in her tube in her cage (shes got a super pets cage from pet-co so there's a ramp a slide and a tube thingy also 2 hammocks (this is at he fathers how ) she is a very spoiled squirrel and when I get a job imm get her the same one for my house the one at his house is better and more fun they are both super pets but the one i have has no fun hang outs just a hammock and a hanging bed