PDA

View Full Version : WOW, Welcome New Members!!

island rehabber
09-13-2012, 08:29 AM
I have to start this thread today because, this morning when I went into the Administrative Panel to sign up all the prospective new members, we had 18 people wanting to join us! A TSB record for sure! (Usually it's 1-6 per day) And every one of them is a real person -- no spam bots. :alright.gif

Welcome, newbies! :Welcome:wave123

rainrshine
09-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Are you sure your messages are getting through correctly? I ask because it took me 3 days to get the invite to complete registration and I actually emailed you to get the ball rolling. Maybe this is a couple days worth? The owner at Fox Valley had that issue last week. He was not getting his orders and when they finally came in he had 30+ waiting. He said he lost some buisness because of the glitch because people just can't wait to get their initial supply in emergencies. I was one of those who had to order elsewhere... got tired of waiting and baby could not wait!

djarenspace9
09-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Hopefully they are not crafty cyborgs...:robot

:rotfl

stosh2010
09-13-2012, 10:12 AM
W-E-L-C-O-M-E to T.S.B.
Glad to Have YOU-All Aboard

>>> from Rama Rota & Cruiser & RamaMama and Stosh
.....and NOW,,,since Aug 31.... Princess LUNA !

stepnstone
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
:Welcome to the best squirrel site on the web! :wave123

island rehabber
09-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Are you sure your messages are getting through correctly? I ask because it took me 3 days to get the invite to complete registration and I actually emailed you to get the ball rolling. Maybe this is a couple days worth? The owner at Fox Valley had that issue last week. He was not getting his orders and when they finally came in he had 30+ waiting. He said he lost some buisness because of the glitch because people just can't wait to get their initial supply in emergencies. I was one of those who had to order elsewhere... got tired of waiting and baby could not wait!

Good question, rainrshine. We know our system badly needs an update and it very well may have had several days' worth stored up....:thinking

Matt g1718
09-14-2012, 07:03 AM
I need help with my baby squirrel it won't drink anything and it's been about 20 hours. Help plz!

Skul
09-14-2012, 08:21 AM
I need help with my baby squirrel it won't drink anything and it's been about 20 hours. Help plz!
:wave123 Matt.
I copied and re-posted your question in the help area.
You will get faster responses that way.
Can be found here ----> http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Skul
09-14-2012, 11:14 AM
The related thread (Matt's question) is now in the life-threatening area.

island rehabber
09-14-2012, 11:15 AM
:thankyou:thankyou:thankyou

Garden71
09-14-2012, 07:02 PM
:Welcome to the best squirrel site on the web! :wave123

:goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup THE VERY BEST:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

treeman
09-14-2012, 07:24 PM
:goodpost Without a doubt, TSB is THE BEST squirrel forum!!!!! mjs :flash3 Welcome to ALL! :wave123 If TSB just got a wave of members then it might be a from WaVe of baby squirrels...I suddenly have 4 BABIES as of today and I'm not even a real rehabber (or does 4 babies in one week make you one LoL! :rotfl ) This is CrAzY!! :crazy :tilt

Skul
09-14-2012, 09:12 PM
:goodpost Without a doubt, TSB is THE BEST squirrel forum!!!!! mjs :flash3 Welcome to ALL! :wave123 If TSB just got a wave of members then it might be a from WaVe of baby squirrels...I suddenly have 4 BABIES as of today and I'm not even a real rehabber (or does 4 babies in one week make you one LoL! :rotfl ) This is CrAzY!! :crazy :tilt
Fifteen yard penalty for spiking the squirrel and undue celebration. :poke

treeman
09-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Fifteen yard penalty for spiking the squirrel and undue celebration. :poke

LooooL Whatda'I do?! I never learned to speak football! :jump

Skul
09-14-2012, 11:26 PM
LooooL Whatda'I do?! I never learned to speak football! :jump
I'm not a NFL fan either. Don't tell anybody.
Did sound good though. didn't it? :D

I do NASCAR.