PDA

View Full Version : How do I post pics from iPhone or iPad?

Squirrelis
09-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Hello all:D was wondering if anyone has an iPhone or iPad and knows how to post a pic from it- I already tried going to manage attachments and no files come up even when I pushed the upload icon- I have so many great pics in my iPhone of my fuzzers:Love_Icon
Thxs!

CrazySquirrelLady
09-01-2012, 01:50 PM
i was having trouble getting bluetooth to download to my mac so I can show pics too....

mebbe we will figger it out soon :D

CSL

Susiet
09-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Anyone figured out how to do this yet

CrazySquirrelLady
09-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Not me.... hahahaha I'm still trying lol.

Hugs
CSL

shellyb1018
09-11-2012, 09:52 PM
my son usually emails the pic to me from his iphone..then I download it...then I download it on photobucket.com....
I am sure there is an easier way, but I am computer illiterate as well. :D
I just had to ask how to make a picture smaller because mine are so big.
Good luck to ya, maybe for now you can email them, then upload them here..its a start anyhow :dono

xHiCCUPx
09-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I have an iPhone and this is the way I do it:

1. Download the app Picup (the icon is a picture of a cloud with a smiley face on it.
2. Follow instructions for app (very simple)
3. Open the picture you want with safari (it's under remote location)
4. Copy the URL from the safari browser
5. Open tinypic and use the URL option so I can paste the URL you copied
6. Pick desired size and click upload.

You can use whatever uploading site you want but I like tinypic because they have a message board size option :)

Milo's Mom
09-13-2012, 12:19 PM
I have an iPhone and this is the way I do it:

1. Download the app Picup (the icon is a picture of a cloud with a smiley face on it.
2. Follow instructions for app (very simple)
3. Open the picture you want with safari (it's under remote location)
4. Copy the URL from the safari browser
5. Open tinypic and use the URL option so I can paste the URL you copied
6. Pick desired size and click upload.

You can use whatever uploading site you want but I like tinypic because they have a message board size option :)
Thank you xHiCUPPx. This might be worthy of being a STICKY, since they are becoming more and more popular and the question has been asked at least 3 times over the last few months. I have neither so I am of NO help at all when it comes to this. Put me on a computer though...I can dance circles and take numbers with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back! :rotfl (I'm not that good, just persistent with a good memory)