PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Carolina squirrels

Saverywood
08-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Hello :wave123 ~ Recently I crashed into your community with a very sick pinkie & had an urgency of questions about abx to help him. Thank you for all your help & quick response. Since then I have read many posts and learned many things. It seems the more I learn the less I know. :dono Blind luck got me through my first year, plus the fact that most all my little babies were in pretty good shape. This year however, I have so many injuried babies, that have cat wrestled (eyes still closed) & survived...tough little guys. Reading your posts, I find myself & I laugh, get teary eyed, excited with each sucess, plus I pick up a few more tips. Thanks! Mostly, I don't feel as strange in loving & caring for these little critters, because you all are just like me! Anyway, hello from Coastal North Carolina. ~Staci

Anne
08-27-2012, 09:25 AM
:Welcome So glad to have you find and join us :thumbsup :D . I lived in NC as a child and young adult, spending many summers in Hatteras.
So glad you were able to get the answers you needed here on the board-I think we are the best!
Are you and rehabber, or just the lucky local squirrel person? Anyway, please keep reading and learning, we are all here for each other!!!!

Jackie in Tampa
08-27-2012, 10:07 AM
:D :Welcome

Saverywood
08-27-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks! Last year I got my NC license that permits me to rehabilate wildlife :) . But as I said, the more I learn the less I know. This afternoon I got three more babies (eyes closed) :rotfl and on my way to pick them up, I got a call to pick up two baby cottontails (too cute). Needless to say I am busy checking my manual in between feedings, meds & cuddling. Who knew? I plan to stay close to TSB, learn more, and ask for help; believe me.