PDA

View Full Version : Looking for rehabber in the Cincinnati area

Turtle33
08-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Hello everyone!:wave123 We recently found a baby squirrel and weren't sure what to do with it. We've been taking care of it for 3 weeks now. The little one is doing well, even though we had a scare of pneumonia. When she was found her eyes were closed but they've been open for about 2 weeks now. We do not want to keep her as a pet, although she is adorable :Love_Icon If some one could point us in the right direction it would be much appreciated. We are in Cincy but we'd travel a couple hrs to get her to rehabber or good home. :thankyou

island rehabber
08-27-2012, 05:35 AM
:Welcome We have at least one excellent rehabber in northeast Ohio, but she started vet school last week and may not be available or even checking TSB right now. I will private message her, and see if she has a referral for you. :)

nsquirrel
08-27-2012, 09:01 AM
I live about 4 hrs. from you and I really need a buddy for my singleton Nutterbutter. Though the problem is I think the farthest I could drive would be an hour. Again I have been searching for a buddy for Nutterbutter and your little one sounds about the same age. I live on 80 acres of wooded land in the middle of nowhere so it is a very good place to release. If you can meet me let me know and I'll make sure I can can drive an hour to meet you.
Thanks,
Nsquirrel

nsquirrel
08-27-2012, 09:03 AM
I sent you a PM

Turtle33
08-27-2012, 02:09 PM
@Island Rehabber Thank you for checking! :) Please keep me posted.
:thankyou

pappy1264
08-27-2012, 06:59 PM
I also called her and left her a message to check her pm's here, as well.

nsquirrel
08-27-2012, 08:17 PM
I am hopefully gtting the baby:)