PDA

View Full Version : Our Squirrel

lovesmice
08-26-2012, 11:42 AM
This is not technically "our" squirrel, but he came to our yard for quite awhile to partake of the food with the elders. Boy, was he a tough cookie. He was very assertive, and oh-so adorable. He would literally bark at the crows trying to eat from the bird bowls on the rail even though they were about 10X his size. (He was no bigger than a chipmunk.) Thankfully they just ignored him, as did the older squirrels.

Anyway, not sure where photos go. I hope I picked the correct category. I apologize if I did not, but I am still trying to get the lay of the land here.

stepnstone
08-26-2012, 12:14 PM
This is not technically "our" squirrel, but he came to our yard for quite awhile to partake of the food with the elders. Boy, was he a tough cookie. He was very assertive, and oh-so adorable. He would literally bark at the crows trying to eat from the bird bowls on the rail even though they were about 10X his size. (He was no bigger than a chipmunk.) Thankfully they just ignored him, as did the older squirrels.
Anyway, not sure where photos go. I hope I picked the correct category. I apologize if I did not, but I am still trying to get the lay of the land here.

Dynimite comes in small packages! :jump

mrs.rudy2
08-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Cute and full of spunk!!:crazy

squirrelsrule&bunniestoo
08-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Very cute little red squirrel. They might be small, but they're full of attitude. They're the one squirrel I try to avoid raising because they are psycho! They'll chase the fox squirrels right off the bird feeder. They're so cute though :Love_Icon. I love them as tiny eyes closed babies, but even then they're pretty spunky.

SammysMom
08-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Cute as can be!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

lovesmice
08-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone. He came by for a long time before he outgrew us, but I really miss the little guy. He was such a character! I looked forward to his visits-sigh.