PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the tampa area?

Squirrel baby
08-26-2012, 11:36 AM
We need to find a good home for 2 baby squirrels. We really want to take care of them and rehabilitate them. But unfortunately our schedules are not making it very easy. I work 10hr days with a bit of a drive and my gf works long hours to. We made it work the first week but are exhausting all options as far as people being able to feed them while we are at work and keep an eye on them. We really want them to get the attention they need. if anyone is interested please let us know. Willing to bring them wherever as long as there in good hands. Thanks Grayson.

Milo's Mom
08-26-2012, 11:40 AM
We have several members in the Tampa area. They will see this thread and respond (they might be preparing for the impending storm or feeding babies right now).

Please keep checking back...they WILL respond, I'm sure of it.

Jackie in Tampa
08-26-2012, 12:43 PM
:Love_Icon come on..I will be ready for them in 30 minutes...
I am in south tampa, where are you coming from?
hope you have private message capabilities or we can email addy info.
please keep them warm for the travel, a rice buddy or hot water in a water bottle wrapped in soft cloth:thumbsup
:wave123 :thankyou

Milo's Mom
08-26-2012, 12:57 PM
:thankyou JIT!!!

SammysMom
08-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Jackie...I just can't tell you how much you inspire me to be a better human being. You are truly awesome!!! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
What's 2 more at this point? :D

stepnstone
08-26-2012, 01:03 PM
:thankyou Jackie! :grouphug

Jackie in Tampa
08-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Jackie...I just can't tell you how much you inspire me to be a better human being. You are truly awesome!!! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
What's 2 more at this point? :D
had a crazy morning..kelly took two yesterday, nana took 1..
today I had gini come get one sinfgleton for her singleton..
as I write this legomom, jay and colin are here as well as Pennysdad and kathy...
and after all this and that..I am still two to the good...:thumbsup
and happy sqs all around:thumbsup
so yeah, what's two more.
more sq butts to kiss:D

I do not even know how old these two are..:dono
starting to see some wind, but it'sa nice enjoyable steady breeze and over cast..
tomorrow may get serious.:wave123 let me feed

Kristin Ward
08-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Be safe everyone:grouphug

Jackie in Tampa
08-26-2012, 04:14 PM
these babies are painted babies, maybe 10 to 14 days old and in the best condition I have ever recieved sqs rescued by a non rehabber..
they are perfect ..and to have had them 5 plus days..
most excellent job:bowdown
a boy and a girl
thank you amber and dad kevin..
be proud amber:Love_Icon
you too dad!!:)

Pip
08-26-2012, 09:17 PM
:grouphug Take care and keep safe from the storm, all squirrels and family and all kinds of friends included. :grouphug