PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have had this happen?

Foamy the squirrel
08-21-2012, 01:28 PM
OK so Olympia when getting feed and i went I put her back she screamed he bed wasn't to hot or to cold she had enof to eat and she had pottyed. Ipicked her up and she was fine ... she crawled up to my shoulder and curled in a ball and went to sleep.. she's done this more then 1c two every time she was well fed and all her needs were meet ... i think shes just a cuddle bug... any one ele's baby's done this? :dono

Squirrel Girls Mom
08-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Maybe she just doesn't want to be all alone. They love to be held and loved on. Hold her and love her while you have the chance. When she gets older she'll be busy getting in to everything . . . :)

Foamy the squirrel
08-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Maybe she just doesn't want to be all alone. They love to be held and loved on. Hold her and love her while you have the chance. When she gets older she'll be busy getting in to everything . . . :)
I always do she's spoiled she's always next to me

Carlala
08-21-2012, 06:14 PM
mine didnt leave my side as a baby i even took her 2 work =)

BamaHam
08-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Hammy only cried when he wanted me to feed him. sometimes Chloe cried because she didn't want to be alone. Sometimes she would cry when I left the room. They are babies and feel insecure, some more than others. I hated leaving them when I went to work.

Foamy the squirrel
08-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Hammy only cried when he wanted me to feed him. sometimes Chloe cried because she didn't want to be alone. Sometimes she would cry when I left the room. They are babies and feel insecure, some more than others. I hated leaving them when I went to work.

my oly is sooooo spoiled she gos prty much every w me she come to my fiances how to the stores she goes every with except the shelter on Fridays and to job hunt club on Mondays shes even been at family annual garage sale and she'll be going to a block party on Saturday oh one more place were she wont go with me is on my fiances boat Nana and Pop Pop (my parents) will be baby sitting :)

BamaHam
08-22-2012, 08:53 PM
I take it you are not releasing this one. I released Chloe so I didn't take her places around people or even our dogs. Little contact as possible for successful release. Hammy, I wasn't sure if I was going to release until he developed MBD then I decided to keep him. I babied him the whole time until he was well but I don't think he is as strong as he should be comparing him to Chloe's strength and agility. He was use to being around people and the family dogs also. Now he is fat and sassy (little like me) and he only likes me and my 2 daughters (and one of the dogs....not the other one, go figure) He'll bite anybody else. I think its a " male" thing.