PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for baby flyer...

stepnstone
08-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Any flyer people willing to get a train together to get this little one? I can help transport...

Unfortunately I'm going to Florida, and I'm flying. I bought the plane tickets before he entered my life. But I am willing to travel into Philadelphia area, Delaware or DC/MD Metro Area to relocate or temporarily house him. At this point I really like him and it hurts to give him up.
My friends and family are skiddish to take him as they describe him as a "flying rat" :(

Help Needed! > Rehab Information and Locations > New Jersey- Rehaber needed

MiriamS
08-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Where is this originally posted? I'll take the flyer!

stepnstone
08-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Where is this originally posted? I'll take the flyer!

It was under Rehab Information and Locations with subject line New Jersey- Rehaber needed

I was ready to make the drive on this end to get the flyer as a temp measure to help her out but she has been able to locate a rehabber closer to her area to raise him and be able to release on her own property. But thanks anyway I certinally did think of you, if it was going to turn out to be long term you would have heard from me somehow...
:poke Now that I've said that... PM me a number to keep on file so I can get hold of you directly in case something like this arises in the future.