PDA

View Full Version : New to the group - Hi from Indiana!

Finchlover0512
07-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi all! I am new to this group & wondering if there is anyone from Indiana on this etc? I am in Greenwood, IN so just curious?

I'm really loving our little squirrels at our new house (I call them Mr & Mrs Squirrel!) so look forward to sharing good info with everyone on "squirrel-watching" techniques!

PS - Has anyone bought & tried those rubber tire squirrel houses with success? They seem pretty cool & practical so just wondering. Plus I love that they are recycled! Thanks!!!

Lori
mjs

Jackie in Tampa
07-02-2012, 09:42 AM
:Welcome :wave123
Hi all! I am new to this group & wondering if there is anyone from Indiana on this etc? I am in Greenwood, IN so just curious?

I'm really loving our little squirrels at our new house (I call them Mr & Mrs Squirrel!) so look forward to sharing good info with everyone on "squirrel-watching" techniques!

PS - Has anyone bought & tried those rubber tire squirrel houses with success? They seem pretty cool & practical so just wondering. Plus I love that they are recycled! Thanks!!!

Lori
mjs

rocky63
07-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Hello Lori :wave123
:Welcome to the nut house :Welcome :jump

squirrelfriend
07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the squirrel board! Can you post a picture of the squirrel house that you are referring to? I am curious as to what they are.

Happy squirrel watching!