PDA

View Full Version : I have a short video

shellyb1018
06-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Hopefully someone can help me. If I have a short video that we took with my sons Iphone, how do I upload it? It is in my downloads on the computer, do I have to change its format somehow? When I tried to upload this morning it said, file cannot be uploaded?? :dono

stosh2010
06-14-2012, 04:45 PM
If you go to PHOTOBUCKET.com and upload to that site..you can then share it. Just copy the URL link next to your video( (there are about 5 to choose from.). Then go to TSP and where you would post...just click 'paste'.You will see some computer "language" -that IS your video--
When you click on "submit reply" a photo will appear on your post.
When you click on the photo-your VIDEO starts to run.

shellyb1018
06-14-2012, 05:06 PM
hmpf. ok. I downloaded Photobucket, my video is there, and now, how do i get it here again? I start a new thread, right? I dont understand the "copy the URL link next to your video" because I dont see any, but where am I looking for that again? :thinking
Boy, I sure wish I were more computer savvy....

stosh2010
06-14-2012, 05:15 PM
SORRY --I was wrong... It is the IMG code you want.

On photobucket--beside YOUR video is a box marked LINKS
Ther are 5 choices--#4 is IMG code... beside those words is a bunch of letters/code...just click on them and the word "copied" appears.
NOW just go to TSB...start a post...right click and hit PASTE..and the coded video will appear.
NOW--when you hit SUBMIT Reply the VIDEO/Photo will appear in you post...
Good Luck--Try again...

shellyb1018
06-14-2012, 05:16 PM
gonna try now

shellyb1018
06-14-2012, 05:22 PM
I DID IT!!!!:jump
I put it in "off topic"
THanks Stosh, so much. My son says i can have his Ipad now to do more videos , and now I can post them. I just have to let you all see how she falls asleep in my arms. Coming soon..:D :multi