PDA

View Full Version : Soft Release

brikennedy
03-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Can anyone please tell me if they know of a rehabber in Montreal or surrounding area who can do a soft release of a 7 month old squirrel that we found when it was just a few weeks old. We live in an apartment in Ville LaSalle and it would be very difficult to just open the door and let her go as she has never been outside and I am sure she would have a hard time adjusting to the wild without some kind of supervised release. Any advice or information on this subject would be greatly appreciated. :thankyou

Jackie in Tampa
03-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Can anyone please tell me if they know of a rehabber in Montreal or surrounding area who can do a soft release of a 7 month old squirrel that we found when it was just a few weeks old. We live in an apartment in Ville LaSalle and it would be very difficult to just open the door and let her go as she has never been outside and I am sure she would have a hard time adjusting to the wild without some kind of supervised release. Any advice or information on this subject would be greatly appreciated. :thankyouBUMP