PDA

View Full Version : Help In Ga

Shawnsmommy19
03-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Hey All my name is Amber and i was just gonna let all of you Georgia rehabbers that i am available to help with any babies that you might take in this season :D Ive had 5 babies before and i really loved taking care and releasing them. Just thought i should put the word out there that i am available to help out with up to 4 babies at a time. I can probably do more but well start off at 4 :D Just give me a shout or send me a PM if you need help I am located in Cobb county I can travel to Douglas, Paulding, or Atlanta to get babies as long as its within 40 miles of me I am also willing to meet to pick them up :D remember dont hesitate to PM me

Shawnsmommy19
03-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Hey All my name is Amber and i was just gonna let all of you Georgia rehabbers that i am available to help with any babies that you might take in this season :D Ive had 5 babies before and i really loved taking care and releasing them. Just thought i should put the word out there that i am available to help out with up to 4 babies at a time. I can probably do more but well start off at 4 :D Just give me a shout or send me a PM if you need help I am located in Cobb county I can travel to Douglas, Paulding, or Atlanta to get babies as long as its within 40 miles of me I am also willing to meet to pick them up :D remember don't hesitate to PM me
I thought I'd also add that i am interested in taking NR's that are friendly and able to be handled on a daily basis

atlantasquirrelgirl
03-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Hi Amber,

Didn't we talk about helping me out in Lilburn last year?

rocky63
03-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Hello Shawnsmommy :wave123 It's always good to be ready to help:alright.gif :thankyou

Shawnsmommy19
03-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Im pretty sure we did I am available to help in any way i can

Skul
03-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Im pretty sure we did I am available to help in any way i can
Would be great if you can.
Lots of folks over your way that need help.

atlantasquirrelgirl
03-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Too late, I'm already filling her up!

Shawnsmommy19
03-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Just have a quick question My 4 1/2 week old little girl sophia was brought to me on esbilac. Now ive been reading bad reviews on it Can i switch her over to the FV 32/40 or do i need to order FV 20/50 I just want to get her off this stuff ASAP Please give me some insight on this Thanks