PDA

View Full Version : Attention REHABBERS! TSB Rehabber Forum

island rehabber
03-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Other than the Administrators' Forum, which speaks for itself, TSB has only one other "Closed Forum" at the present time: The Rehabber's Forum. We formed it a while back so that rehabbers would have a place to discuss the down & dirty parts of wildlife rehabbing when we need answers quickly, or when we need to post pix that are, frankly, too graphic for public view.

The Rehabber's Forum has been neglected of late and I'd like to bring it back to life. I have no way of searching the membership to get a list of rehabbers, because some of you list yourselves as such and some of you don't. SO....

If you would like to be a member of the Rehabber's Forum, please PM me. You don't have to be licensed, but you do have to be active in some true wildlife rehab, squirrel or otherwise. Subpermittees and apprentices are welcome, of course.

Please understand, going in, that this is a clinical, scientifically-oriented forum where superfluous posting (jokes, sidetracks, even smilies) will really not be necessary nor welcome. All who rehab and want to learn more are most welcome, but be prepared for shocking & disturbing pix and blunt discussion about unpleasant issues. There will be no squawking that somebody's pix of maggots in a wound caused you to lose your lunch. :nono :peace