PDA

View Full Version : Skwerl

Amathis84
02-28-2012, 07:32 AM
I attached a few photos of my little lady! I wish I would have got pictures of her when she was first given to us! She's not very photogenic! She is typically on the move and is very hard to capture on camera lol!

IrishHarps
02-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Very cute! Getting good photos is really hard (unless you have a very rapid shutter speed on your camera). I know how you feel!

JLM27
02-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Can you do flash? Welcome!:Welcome

astra
02-28-2012, 02:13 PM
She's not very photogenic!
said who?... look at that cutest little thing in the first photo!...

Just one thing: I see windex in one of the photos - better keep all the chemical things (including lotions, creams, meds, vitamins etc) securely away. If she bites/chews and ingests that stuff, it might end very sadly... (and they are too fast for our slowed reactions ;), they are too fast even for a camera)

Ladyshires
02-28-2012, 02:22 PM
How adorable is she. Love her ;)

Amathis84
02-28-2012, 03:07 PM
said who?... look at that cutest little thing in the first photo!...

Just one thing: I see windex in one of the photos - better keep all the chemical things (including lotions, creams, meds, vitamins etc) securely away. If she bites/chews and ingests that stuff, it might end very sadly... (and they are too fast for our slowed reactions ;), they are too fast even for a camera)

Says the man with the camera!!! lol... I have probably 126430 pictures that are blurry because she is always on the move! She is only photogenic when she is eating (first photo), and when she is poking her little face out of her house!! She is starting to put on a little weight in the belly area which is too cute!

I know, I had just finished cleaning and she climed up onto the counter! When she went into the kitchen, I followed her because I knew where she was going! When I come near her, no matter what she is doing (even eating), she stops and is ready to jump onto my shoulder! It's kinda scary sometimes because she will eat on my shoulder and my ear is to close for comfort! And I do NOT dare to grab her and relocate her with my hand lol... I have everything stored in cabinets, but I know all it takes is that one brief moment when I'm not near her!

As far as her being fast and me being slow, I KNOW!!! She is playing this new game where she likes to chase me around my Island and jump on me and run around me (her tree)! She also has this new thing where we sit on the couch and she takes off running behind her cage and she gets me to chase her. Once che gets behind her cage she pokes her little face out and I start creeping towards her real slow and she jolts out and leaps from 3-5 feet away and runs around me! It's pretty funny all of the little ways they provoke you into doing.

astra
02-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Says the man with the camera!!! lol... I have probably 126430 pictures that are blurry because she is always on the move! She is only photogenic when she is eating (first photo), and when she is poking her little face out of her house!!
that's a good start ;)

She is playing this new game where she likes to chase me around my Island and jump on me and run around me (her tree)! She also has this new thing where we sit on the couch and she takes off running behind her cage and she gets me to chase her. Once che gets behind her cage she pokes her little face out and I start creeping towards her real slow and she jolts out and leaps from 3-5 feet away and runs around me! It's pretty funny all of the little ways they provoke you into doing.
:rotfl :rotfl sounds like a fun game!

Sweet Simon's Mommy
02-28-2012, 04:18 PM
:wave123
She is darling !!

island rehabber
02-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I be the fatha to a :Love_Icon sweet little Gray named SKWerrrl!!

:multi Yay, another TSB Squappa!* We don't have too many guys on this Board but the ones we have are extraordinary -- you're now part of an elite group!

*Squirrel Pappa = Squappa :D

Amathis84
02-29-2012, 08:19 AM
:multi Yay, another TSB Squappa!* We don't have too many guys on this Board but the ones we have are extraordinary -- you're now part of an elite group!

*Squirrel Pappa = Squappa :D

Haha thank you IR! That's why I put a signature! Try to eliminate the confusion :rotfl !!

pappy1264
02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Cutie pie!!!!!!