PDA

View Full Version : chinks in play got Elven banned

Elven09
02-23-2012, 04:15 PM
We have a large backyard with lots of trees and LOTS of squirrels.

We have named the squirrels.

Griffmo- who is a funny squirrel. He does his business everywhere.

Vikes fan- who my kids named hockey guy because he always plays on the ice but once when the vikings ( my favorite team ) was in the NFC championship. For a treat my wife soak corn on purple sugar water and vikes fan chompped on that purple corn like crazy.

Crockett- she is who all the other squirrels pick on.

Vonsquirrel- Von is a squirrel who thinks he is a bear.

Ditka- who runs around like a hurricane.

Hussy- was a very funny squirrel but he vanished and has not been seen again.

Boogs- is an angry squuirrel who seems overly intelligent.

PW- is a squirrel who mocks the other squirrels

5X- 5x is an older squirrel the Tom Landry of squirrels so quiet and stoic but when he want to be heard. look out!

Bird Dog- who chases the birds away from the feeder and teases crockett alot.

Uni - who is in the union of squirrels.

UND- who is a very pragmatic squirrel.

Huck- who is a squirrel who pops in and out every so often.

Ammish- who is a traditional squirrel.

Then theres loveable Elven he is a very funny squirrel. Elven was playing around with the other squirrels when he upset a squirrel and was chased elven off angerly almost banning him. Elven seems quite now

I guess after this long intro is how can this effect elven. Will he come back or after his chasing off lead to his banning from the other squirrels. He has been very quite over the last two days.

any input would be appreciated.

Anne
02-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Love all the names and descriptions :D . Not sure what to tell you about the somewhat banned squirrel Elven. Maybe back-may not, just keep an eye out for him.

Anne
02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh, sorry----:Welcome to TSB@:wave123

2ndHandRanchRescue
02-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Welcome!!! Love the names and how you watch your sweeties!!!

JLM27
02-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Elven may have gotten himself run off, you will just have to wait and see. They have strict totem poles of who is boss. If he challenged someone unsuccessfully, he may have gotten sent off. He will be where ever the resident squirrels accepted him. If he is loveable, I wouldn't worry for him. He will make new friends. Boys do this.

jo_schmoe
02-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Elven...:rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 :rofl4 .....seriously....Im almost crying!!
:Welcome to The Squirrel Board....seems you will fit in nicely!! :thumbsup

squirrelteer
02-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Wow you name your squirrels, that's cool! I think I'm going to start naming the squirrels in my neighborhood :thumbsup

5X sounds like my kind of squirrel, how did he get that name?