PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone from sikkander!!

deepshreesh
02-11-2012, 10:34 AM
hello everyone!
i just realised i started up with TSB without introducing my lil' one to you all. so here goes sikkander:D
i found him under a tree where he fell down from his nest. i tried to put him back but the mother didn't take him:shakehead so i got him with me. i used to feed him milk and puppy supplement with a cotton.
now that he's a big guy (6months) he just runs around all the time and has my family wrapped around is tiny world..
few days back when he got ill, we all were so scared coz no vet here in india knows of what to do for a squirrel but all the TSB guys helped me a lot. sikkander also wants to thank his extended family..:grouphug
:multi :)

Sweet Simon's Mommy
02-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I re sized your picture for you, what a cutie

deepshreesh
02-11-2012, 10:48 AM
I re sized your picture for you, what a cutie
thank you soo much.. i didn't know how to that!!tried lots of times..
:thankyou :jump

CritterMom
02-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Aw, he's adorable! And you said you were getting dietary help from one of our other members from India, right - Aida?

deepshreesh
02-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Aw, he's adorable! And you said you were getting dietary help from one of our other members from India, right - Aida?

yes.. he told me all the other things that could be given to him.. that are available.. and i got the calcium supplements too..:flash3

Sweet Simon's Mommy
02-11-2012, 10:53 AM
try going into your pictures, open a picture, click on extras, then click on open with then click paint look for pixels ( in mine it is two boxes drawn together, change pixel to 500 to 700, anything larger will not come out., I am not good at this stuff either, but I have learned a lot about my computer on this board , and of course a lot about squirrels too

JakesLittlePrincess
02-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Wow, he is really neat looking! Almost like a squirrel and a chipmunk mixed.

Skul
02-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Ooooo, a little Chickoo!!!:jump