PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday I red somethign about a black flyer squirrel

yoyo
02-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I just wanted to know if it was real or not. I red the thread and I have been looking for it many times today and could not find it. I don't even remember who post it but it said that a friend of her found something flying in her house and it was a squirrel. I would like to know soemthing about it , I was curious about it/ thanks

Scooterzmom
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
I just wanted to know if it was real or not. I red the thread and I have been looking for it many times today and could not find it. I don't even remember who post it but it said that a friend of her found something flying in her house and it was a squirrel. I would like to know soemthing about it , I was curious about it/ thanks

Yoyo: it's in General squirrel discussion under the thread
"Black flying squirrel !!!???"

yoyo
02-01-2012, 07:17 PM
hi I am still looking for it. Thanks, I will look again

Sweet Simon's Mommy
02-01-2012, 07:20 PM
try this yoyo
http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31948&highlight=black+flying+squirrel

yoyo
02-01-2012, 07:35 PM
thanks I just saw it. I red it, she is a cute baby, not black but still precious

MiriamS
02-01-2012, 09:03 PM
she is a cute baby, not black but still precious
:wave123 Yoyo. That is the general reaction. It's part of what makes the story so funny. Sooty came through the chimney of a master wildlife rehabilitator who swore it was a black flying squirrel. Everyone got so excited because we'd never heard or seen one before. But I ended up with little Sooty for the winter and she's totally precious....even if she's normal colored :rotfl