PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Arwen's Mom
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM
HI
My hubby and I just LOVE squirrels! I met a nice fella named Mike while out mountain biking, I told him I have sugar gliders and he thought I may like visiting here as well. I do not have any squirrels, but am interested in learning more about them.

virgo062
01-27-2012, 01:32 PM
:wave123 Always good to meet more squirrel lovers:thumbsup

astra
01-27-2012, 01:34 PM
HI
My hubby and I just LOVE squirrels! I met a nice fella named Mike while out mountain biking, I told him I have sugar gliders and he thought I may like visiting here as well. I do not have any squirrels, but am interested in learning more about them.
:Welcome There are a lot of squirrel-lovers here who do not have squirrels (me included), but LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Don't know who that Mike is, but thank you, Mike for two more squirrel lovers ;).
Yes, there is tons to learn about them here - help yourself generously!

astra
01-27-2012, 01:35 PM
And you can share your sugar gliders, too - we have a forum for them http://www.thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73, too!
Or, you can start a thread for your gliders here http://www.thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=198 ---- it's forum for all non-squirrel fuzzers.

ANd we have people who keep them.
Right now, off the top of my head, I think of one of our members - pappy1264 - is a sugar glider- guru

Sweet Simon's Mommy
01-27-2012, 02:28 PM
:wave123 Hey Fellow NJ person, I am a Florida girl now but born and raised in NJ

Anne
01-27-2012, 02:46 PM
:Welcome So many animal lovers here. We like to hear about all fuzzers and we LOVE pictures. So glad you found us----and you will probable learn a bunch that will help with your sugar gliders too!

Arwen's Mom
01-30-2012, 03:07 AM
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcomes!!!

I will be checking out the sugar glider sections, thanks

sleeping koala
01-30-2012, 05:09 AM
G'day from the home of Sugar Gliders ! :)

Cheers
SK

island rehabber
01-30-2012, 06:37 AM
:wave123 NJ from across the river! Spent the day your way yesterday: a concert at NJPAC and dinner in Little Ferry. :)
:Welcome to the best nuthouse on the 'net :D

mudmaiden
01-30-2012, 06:51 AM
Hiya Arwan...I have a feeling I might be Mikes wife..lol...He told me he gave you the website info for this board. WELCOME!!!!!!:jump

Arwen's Mom
01-31-2012, 03:27 AM
Hiya Arwan...I have a feeling I might be Mikes wife..lol...He told me he gave you the website info for this board. WELCOME!!!!!!:jump

Going by YOUR name, most likely! I met Mike at Allaire. He was very sweet to my hubby and I and "baby sat" me on my ride.

So far I am liking the "feeling" of this forum. Very friendly. ... and fuzzy :D

mudmaiden
01-31-2012, 07:01 AM
LOL!!! Thats my Mike! Lots of info on here...when I first joined I spent hours reading everyones stories...alot of GREAT people here. And very NTMU:Welcome