PDA

View Full Version : 5 NR's need forever homes asap

lilidukes
01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
I have 5 NR's needing forever homes. Only one is not easy to handle but at the same time she is not vicious. 2 need to be kept together. I feed the healthy diet and all are great eaters. None of these kids at this point and time require vet care.

All of these kids have been handled by multiple people and enjoy human contact and interaction.

Please contact me at lilidukes@hotmail.com for more info.

Trooper
01-24-2012, 03:19 PM
I would be glad to take care of some of them. I have a lonely 6 month old male eastern grey and he would love company (maybe from a female??). However I live on the western USA. How could we handle shipping?

Thanks,

Trooper's dad

djarenspace9
01-24-2012, 03:20 PM
:bump

lilidukes
01-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Brighteyes http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27171&highlight=brighteyes

Lena 9 month old female head trauma

T-Rex age ??? juvie front leg nerve damage Very sweet and likes to cuddle

Puff has an enlarged eye w/blindness possible tumor gentle

Reyza raised from tiny pinky and has been with Puff since before eyes (8 months now) opened. Reyza has only one toe and nail on a front foot she and puff need to stay together puff has had 1 seizure that i know of Reyza is a kissie baby and loves belly kisses

Except for Brighteyes they have all allowed people other than me to to hold them

Shipping wildlife cross country is not an option sorry.

Trooper
01-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Understood. wish we could have been of some help. Hope you will find local homes for them.

Good luck!!:squirrel1

virgo062
01-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Brighteyes http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27171&highlight=brighteyes

Shipping wildlife cross country is not an option sorry.

Squirrel train?????

Sweet Simon's Mommy
01-24-2012, 06:10 PM
did you get my email??

Jackie in Tampa
01-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I will take them all, please!
They will be safe with me Lisa..and they will alwys be yours and here when you can take them back if you get in a better place/way.
I know what others are thinking ...who cares...
poop on those that think they know what I am...
I am not a hoarder...I am a sq lover thru and thru and my Fred is ok with it...
If I can help, I will:grouphug

stepnstone
01-25-2012, 10:27 AM
They will be safe with me Lisa..and they will alwys be yours and here when you can take them back if you get in a better place/way.
I know what others are thinking ...who cares... ~ Exactally! ~
I am not a hoarder... Half the people wouldn't even know the meaning of the word if not for sitting on their butts in front of the t.v.
I am a sq lover thru and thru and my Fred is ok with it...
There are those who do and those who have nothing better to do then pass judgement... and watch t.v. :rotfl

Jackie in Tampa
01-25-2012, 10:37 AM
There are those who do and those who have nothing better to do then pass judgement... and watch t.v. :rotflI love ya Steppin Stone!!!wink wink!
the truth is, everyone excells at something...and I suck at cooking...
we'll leave it at that!
Lilidukes knows my passion and abilities...

I was recently told I never give sqs away when I need help, so not true.
.I have had the pleasure to share sqs with Kelly Brady and Grinn, two of my favorite members and they are local too!:D
I also have Archie, a big burly retired military hero dude that knows how to suck the love right out of a baby sq and right into his heart!!!
Between these three fabulous sq peeps...I always have back up!:bowdown
TSB will help lilidukes and her babies one way or another!:Love_Icon

:thinking TV?? oh that noisey thing...yeah I have one of those...not a favorite pass time...very few sqs there! wink wink*

island rehabber
01-25-2012, 10:39 AM
There are those who do and those who have nothing better to do then pass judgement... and watch t.v. :rotfl

:bowdown :goodpost:bowdown

Jackie don't forget to get back to me about the good news. :D

djarenspace9
01-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Bless your loving heart, Jackie for always opening your door to those in need :Love_Icon

TSB members will help, and if you do take on these 5 please allow us to help TOO
with getting you the supplies you'll need...cages...supplies...food.

I know many of us wish and dream to say just like you "I'll take them!" but not everyone can.

I smell a fundraiser in the air...let's check with the powers that be and make this an asap priority
to help Lisa and her furry children feel like something IS right in this world.

:wott

island rehabber
01-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Bless your loving heart, Jackie for always opening your door to those in need :Love_Icon

TSB members will help, and if you do take on these 5 please allow us to help TOO
with getting you the supplies you'll need...cages...supplies...food.

I know many of us wish and dream to say just like you "I'll take them!" but not everyone can.

I smell a fundraiser in the air...let's check with the powers that be and make this an asap priority
to help Lisa and her furry children feel like something IS right in this world.

:wott

The ongoing TSB Fundraiser was started exactly for situations like this. The response has been excellent, :thankyou TSB folks. JIT will get help!

lilidukes
01-25-2012, 10:59 AM
I know what others are thinking ...who cares...
I am not a hoarder...I am a sq lover thru and thru and my Fred is ok with it...

jit thank you for the offer but I would rather them go to someone with more time available to them these are gentle souls with the ability to make wonderful pets and with baby season once again here you will soon be filled to the rafters with babies.

lilidukes
01-26-2012, 03:56 AM
My 5 kids are being taken care of.

Thanks to all who offered their help.

island rehabber
01-26-2012, 07:05 AM

:bowdown That's wonderful news!

Skul
01-26-2012, 07:55 AM

Breathes sigh of relief.:thumbsup

Sweet Simon's Mommy
01-26-2012, 08:14 AM
(((((:Love_Icon :squirrel1:Love_Icon )))))
(((((:Love_Icon :squirrel1 :Love_Icon )))))

lilidukes
01-26-2012, 02:47 PM
There really are squirrel loving angels who are not associated with TSB. And I for one am so thankful.:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sweet Simon's Mommy
01-26-2012, 03:39 PM
What ever works for you and your babies , that's all that matters.