PDA

View Full Version : Next photo contest?

Chester_Jungle
12-21-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm new to this forum and was wondering if there would be a photo contest coming up soon? mjs

astra
12-21-2011, 04:27 PM
HI and Welcome!:Welcome

Do not know anything about contests.
But do keep checking - something will come up sooner or later. They seem to have contests every year

Looks like you have a squirrel (in your avatar).
Would you like to introduce yourself and your fuzzer? - we have a Welcome forum http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Chester_Jungle
12-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi Astra! Thanks for the info ... I will do that!

SammysMom
12-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey, this might be a good fundraising idea! We have a bit of money in the "TSB Fund", but it is always best to have more available for emergency donations. Does anyone else think it might be a good project? Have say, a $5 entry fee and come up with a prize for first place. Possibly a gift certificate for Jake's items? We can pay for it with the entry fees and then what is left over can go into the fund. Think? :dono :dono :dono

astra
12-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Hey, this might be a good fundraising idea! We have a bit of money in the "TSB Fund", but it is always best to have more available for emergency donations. Does anyone else think it might be a good project? Have say, a $5 entry fee and come up with a prize for first place. Possibly a gift certificate for Jake's items? We can pay for it with the entry fees and then what is left over can go into the fund. Think? :dono :dono :dono
i think it's a good idea

cuteascnb
02-04-2012, 03:02 AM
So when r we going this lol

stosh2010
02-04-2012, 06:57 AM
So when r we going this lol
maybe with distinct catagories--eg:funny, cute, action, etc. Entry fee for each ?????
Win a mug with you prize-winning squirrel on it--Oh Yeah !

Scooterzmom
02-15-2012, 12:00 AM
That sounds like a great idea!!!! Something fun to do, something that allows us to get to know other people's squirrels even more, and something that helps TSB... all rolled into one. SUPER!!!!

Charley Chuckles
02-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Just checking to see if they are starting up the contest again:dono :D

Sweet Simon's Mommy
02-19-2012, 05:09 PM
I had proposed this idea .

Photo contest, $5 to $10 Entrance fee.
as many categories as we want.
A open vote on the winners..
Winners get to chose who their winnings can go to
example : If I won , my winnings may to
2ndhandranch, or Jackie, or Anne

Then we should have these picture contests periodically during the year....
so towards the end of the year, a calender can be made up with all the winning pictures and sold. The prophets going to the TSB fund!!
Just a thought.

cuteascnb
02-20-2012, 09:39 AM
I love love love that idea ssm

JakesLittlePrincess
02-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Oops just caught this. If you want something built let me know. i will be starting up again soon. In the future if you want items donated or whatever it's best to PM me because I don't always get to every post.

cuteascnb
02-22-2012, 05:35 PM
http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=732049#post732049

ITS ON!!!:crazy