PDA

View Full Version : need help logging in

sassysquirrel
12-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I have stayed log in - but I have forgotten my password - so if I log out I cannot log back in - can someone help me - I have already tried to reset but that did not work - Thanks

Nancy in New York
12-16-2011, 05:49 PM
I have stayed log in - but I have forgotten my password - so if I log out I cannot log back in - can someone help me - I have already tried to reset but that did not work - Thanks

You must be logged in now if you can post, right? So you just want to know what your pass word is in case you log out????
I think that you may need to notify Island Rehabber. Can you send her a pm?

island rehabber
12-16-2011, 06:00 PM
I can't access peoples' passwords. Like PMs, they are confidential.
What you can do is try going through the "change password" procedure. That way you can pick one that you can remember (write it down too :D) and that should solve the problem.

astra
12-16-2011, 06:35 PM
I can't access peoples' passwords. Like PMs, they are confidential.
What you can do is try going through the "change password" procedure. That way you can pick one that you can remember (write it down too :D) and that should solve the problem.

I think, sassysquirrel said that she had already tried to reset it and it didn't work.
I just checked Edit Password option and it asks you to enter your old password before you can change it. I guess, if she does not remember her old password, she won't be able to reset it.

gs1
12-17-2011, 10:43 AM
you need the old password to change to a new password....

but once you enter in something and the computer sees that it's wrong then....

it brings up a screen that forwards you the password to your email address

here is the quote....

If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.