PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Addy5
12-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Hello, Im new and im having truoble checking this website out. Why can't I access some pages? On certain things i click it gives me that 'message', it says I dont have sufficient privileges...?

island rehabber
12-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Addy5, if you joined after 9am EST today, you missed the daily Administration review of new members. Normally you'd have to wait for full access until tomorrow morning, but since you're here and I'm home I will go and grant your full access right now. :) :thumbsup

astra
12-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Hello, Im new and im having truoble checking this website out. Why can't I access some pages? On certain things i click it gives me that 'message', it says I dont have sufficient privileges...?
Hi again, Addy5,

brand new members do not get all privileges right away for security purposes. I think, it takes a couple of days for them to be activated.
Never mind - IR responded

astra
12-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Addy5, if you joined after 9am EST today, you missed the daily Administration review of new members. Normally you'd have to wait for full access until tomorrow morning, but since you're here and I'm home I will go and grant your full access right now. :) :thumbsup
there you go

Addy5
12-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Okay. Thanks Alot!