PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Theyode
11-15-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm a new girl here. I am getting my apprentice license in Jan. I am just learning and love looking at all your tips. I do need help in finding supplies, especially cages.
Thanks!mjs

mpetys
11-15-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm a new girl here. I am getting my apprentice license in Jan. I am just learning and love looking at all your tips. I do need help in finding supplies, especially cages.
Thanks!mjs

Welcome. Some of the places to get supplies are:

www.squirrelsandmore.com (syringes, nipples, formula and other)

www.henryspets.com (syringes, nipples, formula and other)

www.nutsaboutsquirrels.org (nest boxes, platforms and other)

For cages, it would help if you can tell us what kind of cages you are looking for. If you can post pictures that would be great. Ebay is great for finding deals. Craigslist is also a good place but you have to look every day or you will miss the day the perfect cage gets listed and grabbed up before you knew it was there!

stepnstone
11-15-2011, 12:57 PM
:Welcome to TSB :wave123
Loads of info here to read and research. Read our forums, ask questions, raise concerns. You will find our members are always ready with answers, information and/or suggestions.

cam
11-15-2011, 01:41 PM
:Welcome

I'm not much good with suplies as i am over the sea, and i am new to squirrels so i will not be much use there either! But i can comment on all the lovely pics you are gunna put up :jump