PDA

View Full Version : SQUIRREL BOARD ALERT

bobby taylor
11-12-2011, 06:35 PM
HELLO SQUIRREL LOVERS,
I WANT TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF TO THE TSB BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A YEAR, AT LEAST, SINCE I JOINED UP. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED AND FASCINATED WITH SQUIRRELS AND NATURE OF ALL FORMS. I HAVE RAISED AND RELEASED SQUIRRELS FROM A YOUNG AGE. NOW THAT I HAVE RETIRED I HAVE BEEN SPENDING MORE TIME WITH RAISING SQUIRRELS. I HAVE JUST LOST MY SUSIE GIRL ( SQUIRREL) THAT I HAVE HAD FOR A YEAR AND A HALF. I RECENTLY POSTED THIS INFO AND NOW I WANT TO BECOME MORE ACTIVE WITH TSB!
IF ANYONE KNOWS OR HAS OR NEEDS ANY HELP REHABING ANY YOUNGSTERS I AM WILLING AND READY TO LEND A HAND.I LIVE ON THE FL. PANHANDLE . I AM A RETIRED CHARTERBOAT CAPTAIN.
THANKS,BOBBY

Little Susie
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/nancym518/TSB%20photos/846100011.jpg

Nancy in New York
11-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Welcome Bobby. I am sure that if you hang around and get to know the members, you will get your wish pretty soon. Yikes, be careful what you ask for.
We actually have lots of members in Florida, and spring baby season starts a lot sooner for you down there than for us up north.
WOW, you sound just like what this board is looking for. Good people to raise little squirrels....we could use you up in New York too!

UDoWhat
11-12-2011, 07:06 PM
:Welcome Bobby. TSB has many wonderful FL members. I bet you will have a squirrel or two soon. Squirrels always need us.

Marty

fire-eyez
11-12-2011, 07:45 PM
:Welcome So sorry to hear about your susie girl :Love_Icon, it is amazing how they steal our hearts.....this is a great board with LOTS of wonderful people.....glad to hear we have another squirrel slave :D

Rescue04
11-12-2011, 08:03 PM
i dont think squirrel season ever ends here in florida!! I just got in five babies today. to bad you dont live closer to me. I could use the help. you probably will get a baby sooner rather than later.

bobby taylor
11-12-2011, 10:13 PM
:Welcome So sorry to hear about your susie girl :Love_Icon, it is amazing how they steal our hearts.....this is a great board with LOTS of wonderful people.....glad to hear we have another squirrel slave :D
:thankyou :thankyou

island rehabber
11-13-2011, 09:03 AM
:Welcome Skipper, to The Squirrel Board! My BF and I run a small marina up here in NY and it's always nice to have another old salt around :D.

I'm sure you will find yourself raising more fuzzy babies soon if you hang around here. And isn't it amazing how they grab hold of our hearts and never let go? :)

little susie
11-13-2011, 09:35 AM
another little susie!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!:Welcome :alright.gif :wahoo :wave123 :Love_Icon

bobby taylor
11-18-2011, 10:32 PM
:Welcome Skipper, to The Squirrel Board! My BF and I run a small marina up here in NY and it's always nice to have another old salt around :D.

I'm sure you will find yourself raising more fuzzy babies soon if you hang around here. And isn't it amazing how they grab hold of our hearts and never let go? :)

Hell there Skipper,

Its always good to hear from a old salty. Things in this area are pretty threatened by the govt for our survival. They seem to hate us fishermen......

island rehabber
11-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Hell there Skipper,

Its always good to hear from a old salty. Things in this area are pretty threatened by the govt for our survival. They seem to hate us fishermen......'

I hear ya....they hate us little waterfront businesses, too. Taxing us like we were General Electric or something...between the gas prices and the fact that nobody's going boating anymore, I can't rent a slip for enough money to cover its property tax.:sanp3

Skul
11-18-2011, 11:24 PM
'

I hear ya....they hate us little waterfront businesses, too. Taxing us like we were General Electric or something...between the gas prices and the fact that nobody's going boating anymore, I can't rent a slip for enough money to cover its property tax.:sanp3
If you were taxed like GE, you wouldn't be paying any.
They moved off-shore, and got the waiver for paying the new health tax.

jo_schmoe
11-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Ahoy there Bobby! Welcome back to TSB.
Im sorry to hear about Susie...it so hard to lose someone so close. Im happy to hear you are taking that sorrow and turning into positive......saving others!
You will fit in here perfectly!

island rehabber
11-19-2011, 08:06 AM
If you were taxed like GE, you wouldn't be paying any.
They moved off-shore, and got the waiver for paying the new health tax.

(slaps forehead) DOH! You're right! Silly me.....:shakehead

squirrelsinthehood
11-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Hello Bobby & welcome back!
Little Susy sure was a cute one and hopefully you'll find a new squirrel-friend real soon!