PDA

View Full Version : Loved one Lost

cmullet
11-08-2011, 04:47 PM
It is with very sad news, that my little "cookie Girl" has passed away suddenly yesterday. She was happy, healthy and active and very loved. Not sure what happened, she was fed, warm and had water. We are heartbroken by this!

i have a brand new unopened Healthy Block that i just got in the mail, that i would like to donate on her behalf to someone in need of it.
Please respond if you need it and i will send it to you in her honor.

Thank you!

Cookies Family

stepnstone
11-08-2011, 05:13 PM
So sorry for your loss... :grouphug
Rest in peace Cookie.:sad

patjones
11-08-2011, 05:28 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know what it is about these baby squirrels but I get big tears in my eyes every time I see a thread about a loss. If you have never had one I guess you could never know what a void the loss of one leaves in your life.

Chickenlegs
11-08-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm so sorry your sweet Cookie left you too soon. You'll have a little angel on your shoulder always. Sweet sleep Cookie. :Love_Icon

astra
11-08-2011, 05:45 PM
oh Gosh... so untimely!... if it ever can be "timely"...
So sorry, cmullet!:grouphug :Love_Icon :grouphug

JakesLittlePrincess
11-08-2011, 05:58 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know what it is about these baby squirrels but I get big tears in my eyes every time I see a thread about a loss. If you have never had one I guess you could never know what a void the loss of one leaves in your life.
Makes me tear up too!! I am sorry for the loss of your beloved Cookie. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

DipityDane
11-08-2011, 06:25 PM
So sorry for your loss :(

SammysMom
11-08-2011, 06:45 PM
I am so sorry that you lost your friend. You gave her love and I know she returned it tenfold. She is with the Angels and will be there at the Bridge waiting for you when the time is right.:grouphug :Love_Icon :Love_Icon :Love_Icon :grouphug

JLM27
11-08-2011, 06:56 PM
That's so sad. I'm so sorry. I'm sure she leaves a big hole in your heart. This kind of loss is so hard to understand and bear, no matter if you lose a big person or a little person. If ever we love, we lose, but I am ever grateful to have been graced with squirrel love, and I wouldn't have it any other way, even though I lost my little rainbow. I hope you can feel that way too. Goodbye little furry angel Cookie. You are much loved and your human will never forget you.

momma2boo
11-08-2011, 07:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your Cookie's passing. They leave little paw prints all over our hearts. (((Hugs)))

Scooterzmom
11-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Many of us here have suffered the loss of a beloved little furball, some of us too many times and so, my heart and thoughts are with you tonite, because I know how very hard it is to lose such a sweet little creature.

Cookie is with friends now, free of pain and worry... and she knew the kind of love many of them never get to experience. Cherish the memories, keep her in her heart and she'll be with you always.

R.I.P. sweet Cookie. Be happy, you have all kinds of friends ready to welcome you out there. You'll always be loved.

Tickle's Mom
11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
R.I. P. Cookie :grouphug

UDoWhat
11-08-2011, 08:22 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug :Love_Icon :grouphug

Marty

BrucetheSquirrel94
11-08-2011, 08:30 PM
It is with very sad news, that my little "cookie Girl" has passed away suddenly yesterday. She was happy, healthy and active and very loved. Not sure what happened, she was fed, warm and had water. We are heartbroken by this!

i have a brand new unopened Healthy Block that i just got in the mail, that i would like to donate on her behalf to someone in need of it.
Please respond if you need it and i will send it to you in her honor.

Thank you!

Cookies Family
I JUST GOT A squirrel named bruce id love to take the donation i dont exactly have alot of money :\

Nancy in New York
11-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Rest in Peace
Precious Cookie 153962

dizzdigia
11-08-2011, 09:01 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :( R.I.P sweet girl:grouphug

quagmire
11-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Rest in Peace Cookie. Sympathies on your loss.

cmullet
11-10-2011, 12:00 PM
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
ALL YOUR WORDS WERE WONDERFUL
:)