PDA

View Full Version : Happy to Help MEMPHIS TN

StewartLittle
11-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Please if you're in the Memphis area and have any questions/need help with little ones dont hesitate to call or email me. I'm full of knowledge and supplies to help little ones in a crunch.

eekendrick86@gmail.com
Emily Kendrick

Jackie in Tampa
11-02-2011, 01:43 AM
:Welcome :wave123
Can you tell us a little more about yourself and we love pics!

StewartLittle
11-03-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm sorry I'm new to the board and didn't do a proper introduction! My mom has a soft spot for all animals small and furry which has resulted in us being a rescue facility of sorts. Over the years she has rescued 40+ squirrels (+ many other species) and released them back into the wild. This has been passed on to me from her and from working at an animal hospital. Memphis doesnt have many rescue facilites... and the few we have are always full and for some reason unavailable to answer their phones. I wanted to post on here that I am available for people in need of quick answers on what to do and offer any help needed! This board is a great idea and is perfect for anyone who has found an abandoned baby. Thanks for all your help and support! :thankyou

CritterMom
11-03-2011, 07:07 PM
http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31447

Someone in Memphis needs you!
:Welcome

StewartLittle
11-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I have already talked to her and I'm picking the baby up in the morning! =] Thank goodness she had read plenty of important information off here and had done a great job with the little guy. I'm hoping he is doing as well as she says he is when I see him tomorrow!

Tickle's Mom
11-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I have already talked to her and I'm picking the baby up in the morning! =] Thank goodness she had read plenty of important information off here and had done a great job with the little guy. I'm hoping he is doing as well as she says he is when I see him tomorrow!

:wott :wott :wott :wott