PDA

View Full Version : unusual backyard squirrel

wannicol
10-27-2011, 11:24 PM
We have been enjoying a playful young squirrel over the last few months that is regularly seen in our backyard. He is a very unusual color, a soft, warm ,sandy color with a snow white underbelly. I have discovered that the only squirrel with a white belly is a red squirrel. This little fellow isn't even a bit red. Any thoughts?Am trying to figure out how to include a picture.

Jackie in Tampa
10-28-2011, 04:48 AM
:Welcome :wave123
many variety of sqs have white bellies...
I cannot help with pic, someone will be here soon!
Welcome to TSB!:wave123

Skul
10-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Red squirrels can show a variety of colors.
Same with Greys and Foxers.
Now, where's that picture?:D :poke

vickyjhnsn
10-31-2011, 10:50 AM
You have to post a picture. Here is how:

First you have to upload the picture to a site like photobucket.com I use photobucket. Start an account there. Its come in hand for so many things and its FREE..

Once you get the picture uploaded to photobucket hover the mouse over the picture in your album and there will be little boxes under the picture that say Share & IM; Direct Link; HTML Code; etc. Click in the box next to "Direct Link" and that will copy the link to your picture.

On this board:
When you click on reply on your thread you will see a little icon (picture) of an envelope with mountains on it (I think its supposed to be a picture) on the top over where you type your message It will save "Insert Image" if you put the cursor over it. Click on that envelope/picture and right click with the "http://" highlighted and click on PASTE Then hit ok. Make sure your cursor is where you want the picture to be in your reply. Then hit reply on the bottom and you posted your pictures.

Good luck.