PDA

View Full Version : Help

NovaAlison23
10-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Hey, I found this ad on Craigslist. He can't go to just anyone who replies off craigslist. I can probably go pick him up if I beg to use the roomates car, but I can't keep him. I don't even have beds set up yet. Please someone get this baby before it is fed to something?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/zip/2643386074.html

pappy1264
10-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Its been flagged and removed. Was it a squirrel?

stosh2010
10-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Listing is in process of removal...What was the original title of listing ???

CritterMom
10-11-2011, 08:51 AM
It has been removed. Do you still have the contact info?

vickyjhnsn
10-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Where was it?

NovaAlison23
10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
I wrote to her and asked her to hold the baby until I could get her some contact info. She's in saint pete, she's had the baby about 2 months.
She has not contacted me back, but I will let you all know as soon as I hear from her, from what I could understand the baby is probably 3-4 months old. I hope she isn't going to give up and let it go.

mpetys
10-11-2011, 06:03 PM
I am in Tampa. If it is a matter of getting this baby ready for release, I would be happy to help. I am getting two groups ready to go out to the release cages soon. PM me if I can help.

NovaAlison23
10-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Yea, she sent me a please call me soon message back. I will call her asap in the morning and get all the details I can. I'll message you if it's just a release thing.
Thanks guys, lets just hope I hear good things in the morning.

island rehabber
10-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Go, Team Tampa! Good work everyone.....hoping you can get this baby and save it from the wrong hands! :thumbsup

mpetys
10-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Go, Team Tampa! Good work everyone.....hoping you can get this baby and save it from the wrong hands! :thumbsup

Yes, Team Tampa! But I am confused as NovaAlison23 location is listed as Colorado! No big deal but I was wondering if she is here in Florida or if she was really bored when looking up CraigList. I find it funny cause there are time when I am bored and just pick a city to explore on CraigsList and always check for squirrels! :jump

Jackie in Tampa
10-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Yes, Team Tampa! But I am confused as NovaAlison23 location is listed as Colorado! No big deal but I was wondering if she is here in Florida or if she was really bored when looking up CraigList. I find it funny cause there are time when I am bored and just pick a city to explore on CraigsList and always check for squirrels! :jump
:poke you ain't got enough sqs if you have time to shop craigslist in far away places...
:poke come get some!!!!:D

What day is it? where am I?

NovaAlison23
10-12-2011, 10:45 AM
I just moved to St.Pete, haven't updated yet... sorry. I have beds now, lol. But still no ability to help a baby. I left a message for the lady, still waiting on the call back. I wish I could help, but I know my limits, and my pups are at their wits end with all the changes they just went through, it would be dangerous for all involved. I will post when she calls me.

gs1
10-12-2011, 06:10 PM
yay!!! welcome to st. petes... alison!!!

how did your dog make it through the trip ... boy i bet that was a long trip for all of you!!!

that squirrel sounds like he's one step away from being released.....

if that's so then michelle has the best release-condo-cages yet.... and i'm sure she can squeeze one more in.... :D

:thumbsup

um...how far is st.pete from tampa??? i hope it's close ... they're such a fun bunch down there....

edit: just google mapped .... 23 mins!!! whoohooo!!! you hit the jackpot!!!! omg...squirrel central florida!!!! You must meet the tampa members... let's see... :D :D :D jackie ofcourse... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and michelle :D :D :D :D (mpetys) ... hmmmm can't think who else but jackie does do squirrel get-togethers....and lots of members from near and far show up for those ....some with squirrels ...others with baby racoons etc... fun!!! :) :D ... you are so lucky!!!

Jackie in Tampa
10-13-2011, 05:08 PM
:Welcome You are now a F.A.R.T....welcome!!!
Florida Advanced Rescue Team:D
I am in south Tampa...Mpetys is in north Tampa...lots of members in Pete too...lots!
:poke What do you need help with?
someone may be able to help....:thumbsup
:Welcome :wave123

island rehabber
10-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Dearest Silvana, HOW could you forget Kelly Brady? :poke:poke:D

gs1
10-13-2011, 05:39 PM
:D IRrrrrrr i was thinking tampa i knew kelly brady was in florida not tampa...lol....otherwise we have....

anne
tickles mom & flower
rachel/fluffytailnut
mommatoboo
legomom
rhapsody/caroline
rescue04
scoobysnak
prnesea (sp) she's north florida....

hmmmm i'm sure i've missed a million more.....

mpetys
10-14-2011, 12:52 AM
:D IRrrrrrr i was thinking tampa i knew kelly brady was in florida not tampa...lol....otherwise we have....

anne
tickles mom & flower
rachel/fluffytailnut
mommatoboo
legomom
rhapsody/caroline
rescue04
scoobysnak
prnesea (sp) she's north florida....

hmmmm i'm sure i've missed a million more.....

I'm impressed! I still struggle with trying to remember who all our Canadian friends are and where they are located!

gs1
10-14-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm impressed! I still struggle with trying to remember who all our Canadian friends are and where they are located!

:D florida is easier ... i plan on visiting one day .....:D although most of our canadians are in montreal then around toronto (southern ontario) and then vancouver ...bravo .... and then yukon (whitehorse) fireweed....:wott