PDA

View Full Version : Woo! My Squee LOVES Henry's Healthy Blocks!

Adventurista
10-06-2011, 02:27 PM
My baby squee Kai is now six weeks old, and I've been putting some Kaytee rodent block in his cage for about a week or so. He thinks they make really nice pillows...but that's about it. I figured he wasn't really ready for solids.

Well, I just got my order from Henry's: Henry's Healthy Blocks, his older version of Fox Valley, etc. I cut up a HHB and put some in his cage----he IMMEDIATELY began chewing on it! Yay! :alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif

edit: I just peeked again---he's holding it in his hands and CHOWING on it. Happy Dance!

Jackie in Tampa
10-07-2011, 02:46 AM
My baby squee Kai is now six weeks old, and I've been putting some Kaytee rodent block in his cage for about a week or so. He thinks they make really nice pillows...but that's about it. I figured he wasn't really ready for solids.

Well, I just got my order from Henry's: Henry's Healthy Blocks, his older version of Fox Valley, etc. I cut up a HHB and put some in his cage----he IMMEDIATELY began chewing on it! Yay! :alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif

edit: I just peeked again---he's holding it in his hands and CHOWING on it. Happy Dance!:D

pappy1264
10-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Little tip, after you put them in th e fridge, take one out, cut it in half and put in microwave for about 10 seconds to take the chill off.....mine love it that way (esp. now that the temps are cooler!!!!)